elvinwiggins23@yahoo.com Publish time 2019-7-31 09:47:12

Facebook log in Issue

it's been 5 days now sine i cant log in using my ffacebook account.... i ddont really know what the exat problem is but i would like to have an offfiial statement as to whats going on and when it will be resolvedd cause time is wasting andd time is money...... or if we could set up an alt acount give in the necesaries andd have bthem transfer our accounts to that.... that wouls be nice

clampified Publish time 2019-7-31 16:05:17

This was mentioned a few times in the official discord, but from what I understand about the issue it appears to be that Facebook altered a bunch of requirements last year specifically that any game that goes through Facebook requires a secure connection which op2 does not have like many browser games. And late last year Facebook apparently started blocking games without secure connections and I guess it took them this long to get to op2. So the devs have already applied for the secure connection/certificate and they’re waiting to get it. Until they get it Facebook won’t allow people to play op2.

nightrider12 Publish time 2019-8-1 05:37:11

Edited by nightrider12 at 2019-8-1 05:41

because of this issue... we are kinddly asking if they ccan give us an substitute log in acont ehere we can log in using our accounts we have niow or some sort of account that leas us ffrom forum to the game orb a fresh one all together where we give our server name and name of server so you can give us a sign in account.... we know it can be done...... transfer acount we could call it cause we're missing out while everyone else is playing.... there is no true official announcement other than what is said in discord by mods and it has been more than 5 days now.... we're screws and its not like we're gonna be compensated for it..... we want an offiial statement.... not wait On FB something fresh

clampified Publish time 2019-8-1 14:10:30

nightrider12 replied at 2019-8-1 05:37 static/image/common/back.gif
because of this issue... we are kinddly asking if they ccan give us an substitute log in acont ehere ...

I can ask the admin, but I can almost guarantee they won't transfer your accounts from one server to another.

as for an official statement on what's going on you can check with this article on some of the newish facebook guidelines which explain that they've blocked all games that go through them that aren't secure

https://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/2018/06/08/enforce-https-facebook-login/

elvinwiggins23@yahoo.com Publish time 2019-8-2 07:41:07

clampified replied at 2019-8-1 14:10 static/image/common/back.gif
I can ask the admin, but I can almost guarantee they won't transfer your accounts from one server  ...

we want the same server we were in.... not a different one. just all our assets to be transferred to that one..... how is that a problem

clampified Publish time 2019-8-7 19:46:34

elvinwiggins23@yahoo.com replied at 2019-8-2 07:41 static/image/common/back.gif
we want the same server we were in.... not a different one. just all our assets to be transferred  ...

Hi, please read the post I just made about the facebook issue

http://forums.joygames.me/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=22775#lastpost
Pages: [1]
View full version: Facebook log in Issue