JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 100|Reply: 2

Elite Battle ,,Marine Rear Admiral" - X Drake (Lv 50) [Copy URL]

Post time 2020-3-22 17:38:28 |Show all posts
Edited by NicoZayn at 2020-3-22 18:48

Hey everyone, I just started the game a few days ago and would like to ask for general advise, as well as useful tips against X Drake and Robin (lv 50 Elite Battle).

My current Crew looks like the following:

70 k BP
Sailor (lv 54) *          Jango *         Lyssop *        Nami *
Zoro *                        Mr. 5 *          Cabaji *
Sanji *                                               Sham *  Ruffy *                                             Mohji *
Morgan *                             Octa/Hacchan *
Buchi *                                             Chew *
Mr. 4 *
Gin *
Kuurobi *

Arlong **                                       Kuro **         Vivi **

Mr. 2 **

If you need more information, please tell me which one and I'll gladly share it with you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-3-23 01:38:16 |Show all posts
If possible please stick to a single color and font in the future lol and for that matter black is lovely on the eyes.

I suggest checking out the guides I linked below - if you have any questions after reading them let me know.
https://op2.fandom.com/wiki/New_Player%E2%80%99s_Guide_to_OP2
https://op2.fandom.com/wiki/Useful_Formations_for_GLW

Other than those guides, I suggest getting some more...useful partners since most of yours aren't overly helpful. Lao G from the Invitation feature. New server events should give easily attainable frags for Marco (who's useful early on in pvp and treasure hunt) and Kaku who's useful in practically every feature for a sailor. As the guides state above aim for caribou and urouge - caribou is long term whole urouge is highly useful while your crit is still low. Machvise is also another partner you can easily get within the first week that's useful for most features as is robin.

If you force me to choose a team our of the partners you listed - Gin (tank), Nami (support/crowd control), Kuro, and Idk Vivi?? None of these partners are ideal though.

I also suggest you check out Hotspring. Hotspring is a feature that unlocks at lv 45 - it provides vitality and exp while you sit in it (for up to 8 hours). But it provides extra benefits when your in-game friends (or alts) fill the hotspring - and the higher your hotspring level the more exp benefits you receive, so it's highly useful for leveling. I don't suggest you upgrade hotspring using coupons on your main account - instead create enough alts to fill hotspring, and then choose one alt and spend all the coupons on that alt upgrading hotspring so you get the maximum possible benefits.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-4-1 16:59:36 |Show all posts
clampified replied at 2020-3-23 01:38
If possible please stick to a single color and font in the future lol and for that matter black is l ...

Thank you, your tips are really usefull and highly appreciated.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2020-8-7 18:29 , Processed in 0.011374 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.