JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 894|Reply: 1

doc worth ? [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-8-11 08:12:53 |Show all posts
hello guys, planning to get back to op2 after a year being away. wanted to ask if doctor is worth playing.
he's the one class i havent played yet, but he was kinda useless back then... snip>sailor>dm>doc if i remember correct.
has anything changed ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-11 08:26:11 |Show all posts
Hi, So Doctor is still pretty much worthless - they're mostly used as a fury draining class, but we still lack proper partners for them. You can compensate for this by buying SSS, but the class is still worse than Sniper for glw/oars, and still worse than sailor and dark mage for PVP.

Idk when you left so I'll give a general overview of the partners in case you missed some of the more major things.
Sniper is rly just used for leveling fast and beli hoarding as it provides the most dmg out of the 4 partners
Sailor is one of the two best PvP classes - but will require some assistance with powerful partners to compensate for it's lack of dmg - so SSS is suggested if you want to be competitive. You can make a decently powerful team with SS now that all but the valentine partners are in the Tavern though.
Dark Mage has turned into one of the best PvP classes with Ace's superpower - he's basically a bomb when he dies and causes 100% sp dmg to your enemies. And the DM has an Ogi at 110 that can revive all dead allies. So you can use his bomb over and over again.
Doctor I'd suggest you read Mavis and zane0226's guide on proper formations. Mavis has some decent options for pvp, and zane has some decent options for pve in my opinion.

Also you can get SSS now from Seabed - Aokiji, Kizaru, Akainu. Takes 40-60k coupons.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2020-8-7 17:21 , Processed in 0.010742 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.