JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 419|Reply: 4

Final Boss in One Piece Anime/Manga [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-4-20 08:09:05 |Show all posts
Edited by Mysterious_ at 2017-4-21 15:28

Who do you think is/are the final boss in One Piece?

Some says it's one of the Yonko — "Blackbeard" Marshall D Teach. Battle versus a true monster, a Dual Devil Fruit User.
Some says it's still one of the Yonko — "Red hair" Shanks. Battle to surpass the one who inspired Luffy to become a pirate.
Some says it's the current Marine Fleet Admiral — Sakazuki "Akainu". Payback battle versus the one who killed Luffy's late adopted old brother "Fire Fist" Ace.
Some says it's not the Yonko but the Gorosei — Battle againt the World Government to carry over the "Will of the D".

What do you guys think?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-4-20 12:12:33 |Show all posts
i hope its Kaidu he is a beast, or maybe even dark king himself

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-4-20 23:25:43 |Show all posts
Yea i think at this point i wanna go with blackbeard but knowing oda he's gonna twist and turn things so that there wont mostly be a final boss rather an all out war or a battle royal XD. The revolutionary army vs gorosei gonna happen soon or is already happening i hope, we need some action from the dragon ;). Also the story still needs to cover a lot of plot so who knows what may change, hope oda lives upto his expectations and give us a blast thats gonna eclipse the battle of marineford which i feel was one of the best anime wars of all time. so many big names fighting rather than 1/2 individuals like in naruto at the end.

P.S thanks for a post regarding the anime..We need more of those here

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-4-21 02:37:32 |Show all posts
Final boss i pretty sure anel

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-5-19 22:08:59 |Show all posts
i guess luffy would take down akainu first.. then that teach bastard .... and at the end he would defeat world government and fire pluton ( i read something in a discussion but i would prefer not to speak things openly in public)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2017-9-25 18:10 , Processed in 0.037220 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.