JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 607|Reply: 25

Wondering about who I should be using [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-6-12 15:30:48 |Show all posts
So I am lvl 78 sniper right now and I have put all of my best gear and study points and gems into ace. My friend on my server said that he is the key to winning in treasure hunt and other activities if you boost his agi and ring. I have my mains weapon and belt polished to 6 stars and doffys weapon to 5 and belt to 4. I don't have any other ss from tavern yet.
My crew:
Ace - 5 star
Caribou - 4 star
Robin - 4 star
Doffy - almost 4 star
Machvise - 3 star
Shirahoshi - 3 star
"King of Snipers" Usopp - 3 star
"Cyborg" Franky - 3 star
Inazuma - 4 star
Lao G - 3 star
and more.

The formations I am using is,
GLW/Oars:

Caribou x Main
xxxxxxxxxx Robin
Ace x Doffy

Treasure Hunt/PvP:

Ace xxxx Main
xxxxxxxxxxx Shira/Mach
Caribou x Doffy

PT and ID:

Ace xxxx Main
xxxxxxxxxxx Shira
Caribou x Doffy

Any suggestions on who to change/use and other ways to get further in treasure hunt, more points on Oars/GLW, and getting further in PT/ID.
Also suggestions on what to do to increase my BP faster are always welcome!
Thanks all!

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-12 15:47:54 |Show all posts
Also I was wondering why I do so little damage to most people in super smash.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-13 02:13:36 |Show all posts
u r a sniper, ace is a dm and moreover ur lvl 78. my strong opinion is either u change class from sniper to dm or drop ace from ur team.

u can use doffy-main-machv(till u get jinbei)-shira-laog for pvp,th and pve like id,pt(for some lvls atleast). put ur study into agi of lao, machv(till u get jinbei and then mach becomes obsolete). focus on agi of main if u wanna use steady shot in arena(which is awesom af).

for th i rather use lucci and jinbei than machv(cos mach is absolutely useless against doffy or awakened mihawk or maybe even an enemy inazuma).

for id : use perona+nami+devil oars+ ina/doffy/hawk/any good damager+main with golden lion at max star(i know u dont have it yet but unlock it asap and level it fast cos all the other ships are useless compared with it except if u have moby and kuja,ark to some extent but the priority is least for them ). the magic combo for id XD, u get to trap, trap, stun, trap(thats 4 rnds of free attks) and every 5th,9th,13th rnd ull receive one attk from the opponent's crew at 5th sequence but if u kill it before that, u win the rnd XD.

for pt: check out the videos of lewis and noheal. u can try with laog in for ace in ur current formation. also gl ship is kinda of a must.

glw/oars:
no brainer here XD (interchangeable between robin and caribou-depends on u)
main robin(best devil robin) xxx
xxx xxx caribou(4star passive awakened)
doffy(4star awakened best) lao xxx
the best gear is on doffy, 2nd best on main(for glw its better to spread the attk power evenly between doffy and main if it ends fast). skills: rapid-triple-expertise-victorious (u can experiment with others later after u reach 110). ship none

CREW ATTRIBUTE:
SNIPER- ATTK+CRIT+SP+CRITDMG(sp less important)+agi(if u wanna use steady)
DOFFY-ATTK+CRIT+CRITDMG(sp needed 0 xD)
LAO- same as doffy (need really good agi from imprints,refine, study, no agi dials here as crit dmg is of utmost importance)
JINBEI/MACH- DEF+HP+RES+BLOCK(more on def and hp)(sp is useless)(agi very important, agi dial 1 goes here)
SHIRA/ROBIN- ATTK+SP+HP+DEF+RES(basically shira needs no crit, needs to heal really well, survive atleast 3 rnds, needs enough agi to not get interrupted during ogi, agi dial 2 goes here) ( robin needs nothing much in particular)

Super smash,
its all about combining buffs and opponent ogis. for ex victorious skill+expertise+robin(passive)+laog(tights passive) can buff an inazuma first rnd so much at full ogi that his ogi can bascally destroy opponents
def oriented crews like jinbei+shira(toughest combo to take down as they reduce dmg taken by ur team by so much xD), xdrake, blueno, etc can be lethal to ur attk oriented team
spl like kiki zoro/law ogis can dispel ur buffs on say a mihawk so bad that u can get almost no dmg from it.

HOPE THIS HELPS, u may not get much from this, but try the things and ull experience the differences.
P.S if ur having trouble with th, reset th when oars/glw(when top players play) or ask them strip their gears when u run into them in th also u can ask ppl u cant beat to put a single crew(main) on when u reset. these are some methods ;).

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-13 02:42:26 |Show all posts
Pikachuroxx replied at 2017-6-13 02:13
u r a sniper, ace is a dm and moreover ur lvl 78. my strong opinion is either u change class from sn ...

Just a quick question, isn't kuja good for glw? Also, is there a way to put ships at rest? Cause i've looked but i can't find how xD

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-13 07:04:15 |Show all posts
hi, kuja is good for Events like glw or oars, but ships Need time. you do more dmg without ship. factor is how fast is your Server on glw ?

you can reset ship check this http://prntscr.com/fj8za1

Use magic Report

bood s66eu

Post time 2017-6-13 07:46:40 |Show all posts
Fykebi replied at 2017-6-13 09:42
Just a quick question, isn't kuja good for glw? Also, is there a way to put ships at rest? Cause i ...

since u r lvl 78, i dont think u have kuja max stars, so using a ship with less than 3 stars is better for u; u should focus on golden lion, try to lvl it to max regardless other ships, cause u need it for pt and impel+pvp.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-13 11:50:19 |Show all posts
Thanks guys for the responses! So basically, I have a really high polished and imprinted ring, should I put it on robin/shira or who?

Use magic Report

bood s66eu

Post time 2017-6-13 11:53:21 |Show all posts
pfarr101 replied at 2017-6-13 18:50
Thanks guys for the responses! So basically, I have a really high polished and imprinted ring, shoul ...

since the ring is high imprinted, u should put it to ur main for more agi, beside sniper use sp too.
giving it to robin wont add much dmg, ur main will get some atk bonus and crit from it

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-13 11:57:12 |Show all posts
Should I reset my kuja ship, I have high 5 stars on it and only 4 on lion.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-13 11:58:50 |Show all posts
Fykebi replied at 2017-6-13 02:42
Just a quick question, isn't kuja good for glw? Also, is there a way to put ships at rest? Cause i ...

Reset a ship to 1 star. And choose this 1 star ship when you do glw.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2017-9-25 18:15 , Processed in 0.021706 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.