JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 727|Reply: 15

Tips to level up faster [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-6-16 07:42:40 |Show all posts
When you are thinking of leveling up faster the obvious choice for main is SNIPER class since sniper with his buffs will deal way more damage in glw/oars and another way to gain level experience is to play cp9 regualarly. At the beginning of the game when you are just starting to get crews try to get buggy,urogue,lao,inazuma,machvise and robin. Urogue and robin frags can be acquired by doing elite battles and ina frags can be bought from exchange shop using fame and lao is easier to get now from using the invitation link in screen. Buggy can be obtained from 7 day log in rewards and machvise can be bought from exchange shop using bounty points. The formation for pvp and pve should be:-
For PVE:-
urogue  main  xxxx
xxxx  xxxxx  buggy
robin  inazuma          SNIPER mains skill should be rapid shot,triple shot,sniper expertise and victorious.  This formation is until your robin is tanky enough to hold the attacks of oars and minions in glw because buggy is having block ability and it can block most of the enemies attacks and when your robin is tanky you can switch buggy with lao and your new formation becomes

xxxx urogue main
robin xxxx xxxx
xxxx lao  inazuma   This formation deals better damage than the buggy one and by this time try to get caribou and make him to 4 stars and awaken him. You can get caribou frags from elite battles and also from spirit and your new formation becomes

main robin xxxx
xxxx xxxx  caribou
inazuma lao xxxx     use inazuma until you get get ss crews like doffy/mihawk and switch inazuma with them since they deal way more damage than inazuma and your new formation becomes

main robin xxxx
xxxx xxxx caribou
doffy/mihawk  lao xxxx     try to get main,doffy/mihawk and lao to 5 stars since their buffs will increase and your damage dealt will also increase in glw/oars. Personally i think doffy 5 stars is better for use in PVE because his awakening is very good with must crit hit and 4 turn attack on his ogi and you can fury manage too if you are using carbou formation. Well i am not against using mihawk since there are many who use him for pve and i am just saying my own interests.
And if you want to increase your damage you can try to get devil robin from tavern event by saving up 1000 arps. Well for oars you can use kuja ship for increased buffs and its better that you dont have any ship for glw since the rounds will end faster and using ship consumes time.

For PVP:-

inazuma  main xxxx
xxxx  xxxx   machvise
robin  urogue   xxxx        This should be your earlier formation when you dont have any s or ss crews.The thing you have to take care is that you will be needing high agi on ina for first round interrupt. Later on in game try to get ss crews like jinbe,doffy/mihawk and s crews like shira and try to awaken them and your new and final formation should be

shira lao main
xxxx xxxx doffy/mihawk
xxxx xxxx jinbe                In this jinbe need high def,hp and agi for first round interrupt and lao can be used for second round interrupt. I think shira will be better compared to robin in pvp beacuse shira can remove debuffs and give the crew additional buffs at the same time. The ship you will have to use is lion ship and make it to max stars since lion comes in handy for doing PT,ID and inferno tower.Well later on ancient weapons will unlock and try to get red agi or hardening from remold and if you are lucky you can get both. Well try to recruit law too since he comes in handy for doing Ultimate challenge.
And one more thing is to add is that try to get perfect token set of ace since you can gain fury from it. This will come in handy for both PVE and PVP. Welll in PVE,caribous buffs will increase with more fury.
Well if i forgot to add anything then feel free to reply to this post and hope this post comes in handy especially for newbies.
US105
Aston

Use magic Report

Mayhem

Post time 2017-6-16 07:45:57 |Show all posts
well nice post it will help most of the new ones in game and clear some doughts hehe^^nicely done^^.

Use magic Report

bood s66eu

Post time 2017-6-16 08:32:43 |Show all posts
nice post
for new players, theres team battle exp, u can get 4,2m per week which is huge for newbies, so just team up and do team battle till u finish 4,2m exp

Use magic Report

Mayhem

Post time 2017-6-16 08:38:36 |Show all posts
321qsd@gmail.com replied at 2017-6-16 19:32
nice post
for new players, theres team battle exp, u can get 4,2m per week which is huge for newb ...

yep easy and helps u lvl fast after lvl60 hehe but u need time lol it takes alot time to fill that margin of tb^^

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-16 12:18:37 |Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-16 17:48:02 |Show all posts
banzerer replied at 2017-6-16 12:18
buy this    http://prntscr.com/fkm56m

well there are many players who are non-vip and even if they are vip most will be only vip 3 or 4, so i guess they will try to save it for level investment rather than spending it on shichibukai pardon,etc.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-17 01:32:18 |Show all posts
i have both  lv invest 100/100 and this

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-17 01:42:04 |Show all posts
banzerer replied at 2017-6-17 01:32
i have both  lv invest 100/100 and this

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-17 03:04:08 |Show all posts
banzerer = banz ? which server you play now ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-6-17 17:37:37 |Show all posts
i play on s eu 86  come in

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2017-11-23 16:35 , Processed in 0.023107 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.