JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: lujosh

DM Crews and Formations ( PVE UPDATED) [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-10-1 10:44:14 |Show all posts
Kejson replied at 2017-10-1 10:07
Yo
I have a little problem, i got Ace on 5 stars and Perona on 4 stars at the same time and i dont k ...

Go for Ace first since his awakening is very good

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-1 12:09:32 |Show all posts
Kejson replied at 2017-10-1 10:07
Yo
I have a little problem, i got Ace on 5 stars and Perona on 4 stars at the same time and i dont k ...

Hey kejson, for ace id awaken ogi first then awaken the fury boost passive

As for perona, the heal awaken is nice but not that essential, so dont worry too much about it

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-15 04:43:16 |Show all posts
hello,

i am at lvl 76 now. i have moriah, ace, 3 stars right now. i am working for enel. i use machvise as a tank. do u have any advice for me?

i have perona, too. but currently i use apoo in my formation.

remind you that i havent bought diamonds in this game yet.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-15 06:41:47 |Show all posts
Edited by ReijuVsmoke at 2018-1-15 06:43
marinsurasshu replied at 2018-1-15 04:43
hello,

i am at lvl 76 now. i have moriah, ace, 3 stars right now. i am working for enel. i use mac ...

Hey!
Your formation seems nice. Machvise and Lucci are the best tanks till you get your Jinbe. For PVP I'd suggest Machvise, Ace, Moriah/Marco(take him out and put Enel once you get him), Perona.
P.S. Enel is 10000x better than Moriah, so use your fame on getting him. He is incredible, especially if you awaken him. Marco is a crappier version of Ace but what's good is that he uses ogi in round 1, so he may be nice if you don't have your Ace ready to blow yet.
For GLW/Oars I'd suggest Ace, Caribou(only if he's 4 stars with awakened Swamp-swamp passive! You can use Jora until you get him to 4 stars), Robin, Apoo?(I'm not quite sure about him though. I've never tried him out but his extra dmg may be nice. Replace him with Enel once you get him. If you get 4 stars Caribou before Enel, you can put both Caribou and Jora in formation).
I don't recommend Moriah though. He's very slow and his damage sucks. You can use him if you want to execute Oars/the GLW boss if they have 20% or less hp. (said otherwise, you can take out Apoo at the end of the battle and put Moriah for a second, you have a chance of getting tons of extra dmg if you're lucky and he kills fast the target)
P.S. Using ogi in GLW is meaningless for mage. It's a waste of fury and time. You can just leave it on manual with double speed, without bothering with it. It's faster, you save lots of time and the fury builds up, so your Caribou can do a good job. (:

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-15 09:12:08 |Show all posts
ReijuVsmoke replied at 2018-1-15 06:41
Hey!
Your formation seems nice. Machvise and Lucci are the best tanks till you get your Jinbe. For  ...

Thanks for the reply. i will take ur points in consideration..

actually i was a sailor earlier, with kaku darke. but then i got moriah in events, then got ace in draw, so changed to dm.

one more question, at what lvl it is expected to make ur crew 4 or 5 stars without diamonds.

also, is how is moriah's buff for dark mages, cause before reading ur answer, i thought i would have

machvise, ace, moriah, main, enel in my team. with ace being the main focus. my main, moriah, enel will give him buff for damage increase.

also, can u suggest me a way to get them upgraded to higher stars
Thanks

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-15 10:49:59 |Show all posts
Well, depends. He's on elite battle lvl 80, so you'll get at least 40 frags for Ace soon. Spend your medals on him in the exchange shop and do this elite battle every day. It really depends on how much medals you spend, how much fragments you get from the elite battle and etc. // you can also get his frags from the spirit shop if you have spirit and want to get him faster.

I think it's 20 or 30%. I don't really recommend him because, as I said, his dmg is low, and he is not the best buffer you could use. He's only good if the GLW boss/Oars has 20% or less hp and you kill it fast. Moriah does atk+sp, which requires double work, double polish, double talents, everything. Either use a nice buffer or a supporter. As I said, you can give Machvise+Perona a try (I used to use them in match battle, but I took out Mach when I got my Shirahoshi). The best way to see what's the best crew for you is to test them and see who does the best job.
Also, you can invest in your Enel as well. My Ace's stats are probably 3x better than Enel's but his self buff Holy Pressure increases his dmg, so Enel's damage exceeds even Ace's.

The best ways to upgrade them is to buy their fragments from the spirit shop and exchange shop I guess. That's how I got most of my crews. (:

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-11 22:51:06 |Show all posts
Does Sabo change your mind on the formations?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-11 23:59:57 |Show all posts
richardluk13 replied at 2018-2-11 22:51
Does Sabo change your mind on the formations?

Yes, he does. He is already incredible, his awakenings  make him even better for sure~

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-2 16:41:34 |Show all posts

So i have the suggested PvP lineup and its working great. And I also have 80x SSS fragments leftovers after i maxed sengoku stars.
I was wondering who my next SSS should be.
A SSS that would boost my PvE damage, but also reinforce my PvP lineup would be great. But is there a SSS that can improve my PvP lineup further, and who could be swapped in that case?

I was thinking of Shanks, but id like to hear opinions from more experienced players on Dark mage team.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-3 00:43:25 |Show all posts
petter.schaw@hotmail.com replied at 2018-5-2 16:41
So i have the suggested PvP lineup and its working great. And I also have 80x SSS fragments leftov ...

Shanks is a good choice. He provides a great dmg bonus for your crews and his self buff (the furor) is quite nice for his dmg. If you rely on a golden Ace though, you could get Sabo as well, a Doble bomb will make your team awesome ~

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2020-8-5 06:44 , Processed in 0.013328 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.