JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: lujosh

DM Crews and Formations ( PVE UPDATED) [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-10-6 01:42:25 |Show all posts
Edited by sambodemi at 2018-10-6 01:51

Hi all!
right now im tempting to change class from DM to Sniper seem the sniper almost do everyting in imy server.
currently im lv 70 and a noob (1st time to playing this game). my main crew for daily playing (for all PVP and PVE) first row ace (awaken 5 stars), machvise and DM, second row devil robin and the last row perona. In my inventory i have jimbei & enel (both still not awaken) and another 61 recruit. I wanna ask what the best formation I should do (PVE, PVP or corida) and what crew to accompany my DM?? btw, what level you refer as a "mid level"...
is there any thread about the gear for DM should raise first (Enhance, polish, etc), what the limit I should improve my agi (currently ace and DM have 700+ agi, devil robin 400+ and the other dont have any talent at all), should I give my study point to another char??
Thanks in advance

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-6 12:23:01 |Show all posts
sambodemi replied at 2018-10-6 01:42
Hi all!
right now im tempting to change class from DM to Sniper seem the sniper almost do everyting  ...

Hi, so Sniper is used to level up fast due to the fact he's the best in glw/oars. He deals the most dmg out of all mains. But it's not rly suggested to switch from DM to Sniper due to their conflicting stats. DMs need sp stats to cause dmg while Snipers need atk stats.

If you want to switch I'd suggest not going back to DM later on. However, DM is the best f2p/low vip PvP class we currently possess due to ace's lv 85 superpower awakening.

If you want to deal more dmg in glw/oars you can try using this formation. Don't use any ogi. Use a two star ship. You do these things because the animation takes too long and doesn't provide enough dmg to be worth the time it takes during a glw/oars event. Put best gear on Enel - he has an ability to buff his dmg the more fury you possess. 4 star awakened Caribou has the ability to buff your entire teams dmg.

Ace-Main-XX
XX-XX-Robin/Devil
Enel-Caribou-XX

For PvP I'd suggest a crew similar to this once you get to lv 85. You'll want ace super powered right away, and enel superpowered later on. Caribou and robin are there to buff your ace's superpower and ogi. Use either Island Ship or Kuja. Kuja adds more buffs - Island ship steals enemy fury. DMs don't really need a tank due to ace's death ability (his superpower) and main's lv 110 ogi skill that allows them to revive everyone that's dead at the cost of their life. This means you can allow your ace's death ability to activate more than once. And it deals 100% of his sp stat + all the buffs you've provided.
XX-XX-XX
Main-Enel-Ace
Robin/Devil-Caribou-XX

If you decide to go for sniper I can give you advice for that as well.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-7 01:21:48 |Show all posts
thanks clamp for the reply, will try to build this char, btw is that you in the discord?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-10-7 13:02:25 |Show all posts
sambodemi replied at 2018-10-7 01:21
thanks clamp for the reply, will try to build this char, btw is that you in the discord?

Uhhh, the official one? yes

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-20 12:26:18 |Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-25 22:27:13 |Show all posts
hello i'm a newbie DM user......but currently my formation dont have any tanks.....

my currently squad are DM,Zoro,Smoker,Mr3, and Marco

need suggestion for tank that can be recruited in beginner level.....

right now im collecting two kinds of tank fragments......they're machvise and blueno

which one is the best for me?

and once i get one of those tank,which one of my crew should i take out?

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-25 23:27:50 |Show all posts
mfarizizzani replied at 2019-1-25 22:27
hello i'm a newbie DM user......but currently my formation dont have any tanks.....

my currently sq ...

Well mid to late game dm formations don't really need tanks. But if you want one I'd suggest getting Machvise for now since Blueno is pretty crappy unless he's all you have. Later if you have Jinbe you can use him. Replace zoro. Try and get partners like Robin, Jora, Caribou, Ace, Enel.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-25 23:41:47 |Show all posts
thanks bro.......

oh do you have any suggestion about how to get ace or enel as soon as possible? without top up i mean hehehe
if i already have tank which replaced zoro earlier, and then i get robin later...should i replace mr3?

Use magic Report

Sebbi56 This user has been deleted
Post time 2019-10-29 23:23:56 |Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-10-30 01:09:38 |Show all posts
Sebbi56 replied at 2019-10-29 23:23
Hello,
I'm a new DM user. Any1 have some advice about my crew? Now have Ace, Machvise, Rob lucci, Br ...

Get Robin, SS Brook, Jora, Caribou, Devil Robin, Enel. Those are the main staples of a DM formation. You also don't need two tanks so ditch either Lucci or Mach.

Here's a guide for GLW.
http://forums.joygames.me/thread-22153-1-1.html

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2020-8-5 07:11 , Processed in 0.012810 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.