Thank you
SinglePolls, Total 101 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

43.56% (44)
56.44% (57)
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 14:46:55 |Show all posts
The guide leading to this debate is right here: http://forums.joygames.me/thread-17438-1-1.html

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 14:50:30 |Show all posts

Use magic Report

Warrant Officer

bood s66eu

Post time 2017-7-20 15:21:38 |Show all posts
i voted for analysis.
well for low lvl or law atk attributes on main, victorious is the best choice;
but for high lvl players and atk like +120k, u will deal more dmg with analysis and save time.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 16:23:59 |Show all posts
321qsd@gmail.com replied at 2017-7-20 22:21
i voted for analysis.
well for low lvl or law atk attributes on main, victorious is the best choice; ...

Disagree, because as a high level player you probably have decent equipment on several crews. In addition especially analysis wastes time for an additional normal attack, so it is just the other around and you lose the 30%(?) buff.

Use magic Report

Warrant Officer

bood s66eu

Post time 2017-7-20 16:40:54 |Show all posts
Oliver1110 replied at 2017-7-20 23:23
Disagree, because as a high level player you probably have decent equipment on several crews. In a ...

i meant by save time that sniper is faster than hawk or doffy like sniper can do 4 hits while hawk/doffy can do 2 hits or 3 hits + if glw is so fast u dont have to use any ogi at all if ur sniper with tranq and analysis u will dominate it easy.
after all each player have to test expertise and tranquile with and without analysis, and see what best thing to suit him depanding on his glw.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-21 01:50:31 |Show all posts
Analysis is better i use that the most but victorious is worth  to  use on oars  and  glw imo

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-21 02:12:36 |Show all posts
321qsd@gmail.com replied at 2017-7-20 23:40
i meant by save time that sniper is faster than hawk or doffy like sniper can do 4 hits while hawk ...

Ok just a short example why analysis cannot be a better choice:

Lets say your main deals 1 mio per hit without victorious, so in total 4 mio with 4 attacks.

Furthermore lets assume victorious increases your true damage by 15% (instead of 30%), I mentioned the reasons for that in another thread. Then you deal 3.45 mio with 3 attacks.

So switching the skills will grant you a 16% dmg boost of your mains attacks.

Now lets consider the cons:

- You will probably need about 10% more animation time because of the additional normal attack
- All your other crews damage will decrease by 20% minimum (because they dont have the tranquille force dmg boost). So even if you only have a poor second dmg dealer with deals about 50% of your mains damage per hit (in my case doffy deals about 75% with weaker gear), in the example case 500k, then his dmg per hit increases with victorious to 600k (and he attacks 2-4 times).
Including the rest of the crew into the dmg calculation which also gain a 20% dmg boost, you just sacrifice the other crews dmg for your main. And you lose time because of the addtional animation.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-21 02:41:49 |Show all posts
maybe another point to consider is, for 2 equal gears and other things remaining the same.
doffy(mihawk) can clearly outclass sniper main when it comes to attack and other stats!.
even if u have one weapon or total gear set at better stats to the other, doesnt it make more sense to equip it to ur doffy who should do more dmg with 15-30%? more buff from victorious rather than no buff from analysis.
but ive tested it with 2 different gears in early stages with a large enough gap (around 20k attack and same crit dmg) with best gear on main and analysis+tranquil, the dmg went down by a few million in oars, with vic+tranquil, the dmg was nearly same(slightly less but that could be cos of lao's varying crit) with that of vic+expertise combination.
so i think vic+tranquil can be good but definitely not analysis in the long run

with haki, potential the evidence for sniper main being inferior to the premium ss is more apparent.

Use magic Report

Warrant Officer

bood s66eu

Post time 2017-7-21 02:43:52 |Show all posts
Oliver1110 replied at 2017-7-21 09:12
Ok just a short example why analysis cannot be a better choice:

Lets say your main deals 1 mio pe ...

hi hatcha;
as i said players need to test those different skills to know what best skills suit them;
for me i have only one best gears, i mean 2 light gears+2 heaven gears on only one character, other characters r weak; for me i tested many times those skills and tranq with analysis suit me better, i did 900m dmg on glw without SSS crews or devil robin;
before i tried victorious and best gears on doffy, my max dmg was 700m.
victorious suits better those players who have equal atk on main and doffy, atleast this is what i think.
for me the gap is like 25K atk.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2020-8-9 02:14 , Processed in 0.013121 second(s), 13 queries , Xcache On.