JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: evolution94

Your Voice matters    off [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-11-13 09:47:16 |Show all posts
Well i do love this game but remembering how i started and how in some cases i still play i would suggest:

1. A full roadmap on how to play with better explanations on each and every function. Example: All functions related to upgrading gears have a short explanation but especially for new players it has hard to decipher wat to exactly do and how to become stronger.

2. When you work on the team you play with you can add points to study and all. But in order to reset this so that you can add the points to a different character that will become a steady team member you must use coupons.  Coupons are hard to get by.

3. Add more ways to earn coupons. For many events etc you will need coupons and more coupons. Non paying players will have an enormous hard time to even get there unless they sit on the coupons for a long long time and perhaps have to miss out on some events that way.

4. Add more story quests. Daily events are nice and all but adding more story events would make it more fun to earn some more xp and perhaps some other nice items that will help you on your way.

4. Gift events. Not everyone can play an events like the Flash Lucky Draw several times a day spending diamons etc. A gift event where you have to be online for a certain amount of time and get gifts for that time or interactive events where you have to answer questions, do certain tasks in order to recieve something as a gift could make it more fun aswell.

5. Ladder Tournament and Battle. Right now you can be pitted against very high leveled players while you are only low in level and BP, this will not help lower levels on the way to higher levels and better gears etc. Make it more equal in who you are put up against.

6. Pirate Crew. Right now any event you can do as a crew / alliance also takes the stronger people to participate otherwise there is no chance in gaining anything. Same goes for needing Captain / Vice Captain for activitaing Pirate Boss event. Perhaps creating a new daily / weekly event where you can do individual battle / questing/ tasks in order to gain contribution points / coupons / fragments/ gold ... you name it will also help out with the contribution even for the smaller alliances and help them gain more funds / items for members.

7. Perhaps some auction house? A dream i know but it would be fun to have an auctionhouse where players can sell redundant items / gears etc within the alliance or throughout the game for whoever can pay for it.

8. Crew Fragments. The strongest members are the hardest to get, that is normal. But unless you have diamonds or an enormous amount of coupons it will be very hard to gain stronger member fragments. To upgrade them you need many fragments to start with.

9. Higher Gold Rewards. Currently in order to make some decent gold you need to have lots of luck and strength because in events it is the highest level players and the highest BP that will take the loot. Lower levels in any event will always have to make do with a small few rewards. Events such as GLW. Oars etc are basically for the high levels while the low levels are there to try and pick up the leftovers.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-13 10:11:40 |Show all posts
I just want the game to be a little easier for people that don't gem

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-13 10:43:44 |Show all posts
Hi Admin I Hope You Have time to read this, I Just want to Suggest that make an adjustment for the event just like Summit War and Grand Line, there's is too many player that can't join to this event bcoz of the time of the event, Just like here in philippines i need to wait until 3:30 AM to 4:30 AM that just like we don't need to sleep anymore. I Wish that you can make a solution for this So we can enjoy the game. Please Admin Thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-13 11:11:32 |Show all posts
1. For PvP orientated players who do not throw their money away, it is just useless to top up anymore, if french servers have top up events with tons of free trial points and coupons: http://forums.ggcorp.me/thread-23234-1-1.html
I know there are those who dont care about that stuff or dont know about it, but as long as there exist such an imbalance, smart PvP orientated people wont top up anymore. And I am sick to tell you all the time, that you have to set up the same forum events, otherwise you get rid of the players I mentioned before.

2. The reward for suggestions is literally useless for all players who have a deeper knowledge about the game and know which improvements the game needs. In addition there were already a lot of suggestions which just have been ignored. So grant like 500-1k coupons for the best ideas, but you will get the respective feedback/ideas.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-13 13:47:19 |Show all posts
ramesh.gobi0309 replied at 2017-11-13 10:27
Most of the new updates need coupons
so we need more ways to get get coupons
-get coupons from fishi ...

nice few

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-13 13:48:55 |Show all posts
hunterakosgr98 replied at 2017-11-13 10:58
hi;
i have 4 points:
-make the game more fun and add more events or functions, cuz current event, u  ...

this one is nice too

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-13 13:52:25 |Show all posts
so wip out Treasure hunt to be full becouse cant beat No 1 in the cre(maybe not only me )(No 1 or top up players for exm) and when you fight top 5 strongest if they dont gear of is lil hard to beat all of them with only 10 crew

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-13 14:12:24 |Show all posts
Edited by disislav at 2017-11-13 22:23
Darknes92 replied at 2017-11-13 12:47
Hi,
I have a few suggestions and many likes:
- I think that because once you go higher in level, it  ...

nice treasure hunter full restore is nice becouse topp up players the strongest on you have 10 crew but you play with the strongest so if they die you cant go further and so my No 1 kill my crew with one hit so my vip 8 vip out for nothink becouse I cant clear full Treasure hunt even if I kill all others No2 3 4,so aganst top up killers no chance(in treasure hunt ranking am No2 so gear on cant beat my captan crew mate )some othe way to not ask him aways if he can gear off

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-13 15:52:09 |Show all posts
Deadchild replied at 2017-11-13 11:43
Hi Admin I Hope You Have time to read this, I Just want to Suggest that make an adjustment for the e ...

Hi
Can't change the time of events like GlW b/c of the time zones. that cannot be helped.
the only possible game related options you have is sacrifice sleep a little bit if you are in US server or go to EU server.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-13 15:54:39 |Show all posts
disislav replied at 2017-11-13 14:52
so wip out Treasure hunt to be full becouse cant beat No 1 in the cre(maybe not only me )(No 1 or to ...

if they do that, then might as well do it for everyone(non VIP included). they leave the top 5 highest BP so you can do it yourself as a challenge. the Treasure Hunter wipe-out is only to save your crews health bar so you can fight the top 5 in top form

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2018-12-11 18:42 , Processed in 0.091039 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.