JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: evolution94

Your Voice matters    off [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-11-15 23:15:25 |Show all posts
hello
Try to make more events in the game like glw oars cp9 to get items
make events to get coupons all recent update need high coupons so make getting coupons more easier
make events to get strawhat (except luffy v) .. most players now have SSS crew and more than 2 so untopping up players have no chance to win
so make straw hat crew in tavern bar
fix ladder only topping up lvl can win now sou can make every battle power rank only have a battle
pls plssssssssssssss make trial bath can open the task more than 1 time like past we need highly point of trial path to (hake / tactic / and promotion) and the only source is trial path ?? how
make the crew potential can be reseted with just 1 coin .. if i reset to the second time it will consume 2 potential coins so make another source for it beside ladder
pls make the game more fun again and help people who cant top up to enjoy too )))
thx

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-15 23:54:41 |Show all posts
ronaldo.osama42@yahoo.com replied at 2017-11-16 00:15
hello
Try to make more events in the game like glw oars cp9 to get items
make events to get coupons ...

hey,
there will be a VIP tavern where you can get all the SS. was supposed to be tomorrow's update but Devs Team are still working on it and will most likely put it for next update.
also Trial Path can be done more than once. just have to pay Diamonds to reset it

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-16 00:18:23 |Show all posts
zane0226 replied at 2017-11-15 23:54
hey,
there will be a VIP tavern where you can get all the SS. was supposed to be tomorrow's update ...

what vip tavern ? only vip will have new ss or what ?
and trial bath in the past u can do the task which opened with 2 ways 2 times
for sure i dont have diamonds to reset it ))

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-16 05:21:41 |Show all posts
here are some of my suggestions

1. Bounty Task: Experience gained by completing task should depend on lvl. After some level experience gained by these tasks become negligible
2. Super Smash Reward: Those rewards need update
3. Treasure Hunter Wipeout: We just have to clear TH one time and we should be able to wipeout for rest of the week
4. Doflamingo Bird Cage: Similar to CP9 but should be for players of 80+lvl. Result in more experience + Doflamingo appears once in a day giving something valuable

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-16 06:14:05 |Show all posts
It would be nice if you would unlock 2 formations for free players, it will be very convenient for them to switch easily between pvp and pve line up. One more thing is that, there's no available double s doctor crew that can be recruited in any taverns. If you would at least consider making one that would be great, and my suggestion is you make Dr. Kureha or Dr. Crocus then make them a battle type as much as possible.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-16 07:30:58 |Show all posts
I think that the game needs an update about characters and different way to obtain materials (coupons, trial points, or even diamond). You can do all functions in the game in 1 hour and then you will get bored. Another point is that if you don't buy diamond your level/bp increasing is too low, I hope that you could do something about it. If you want buy something interesting you must buy diamond, this is so annoying because not all players wants a game where you have to pay to play. A possibility to obtain diamond with the game or missions

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-16 15:34:49 |Show all posts
Re-balancing characters will be the only thing I would like to see in the future...not the first one to say this but it's really unfair for snipers to be this strong. the new ability for DM for Ace is really nice and making equilibrium for DMs but what about Sailors and Doctors ... Unless u  got SSS, Sailors got no chance in competing with the others

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-16 21:36:59 |Show all posts
is there any way to read and inform about things like debuffs. In-game I tried to find a way but identifying and understanding debuffs is all guess-work for me so far.

Plunder isn't working when the server isn't populated and "everyone" picks u as the helper. That also leads to the Daily Must being uncompleted.

Materials and items drop are often completely irrelevant for the current level with zero explanation what u could do with them (and when). I.e. XP dials, Ancient Weapon stuff an so on. Those items also seem like a waste as random diamond rewards if u can't use them at all.

30 Advanced Recruit Proofs to get the Rip Off Bar from one S class to the next. That's like 70 bucks(?) U get the "support-sniper" Diamante first and 30 Advanced Recruit proofs later u get ►► Diamante. Being a Darkmage that sobers u up on the spot. 70 bucks of value...

Swapping between Formations should be functional. ATM the equipment and everything else isn't swapped. Some Ladder daily quests asked i.e. for Sniper Main but how can u fulfill those quests as Darkmage? If on the other hand, u could have 1 Formation with a Sniper the other with the DM and switching between memorizes the complete equipment, that Formation unlock, coming with VIP4, would have some weight.

Summit Wars is bullying on an unpopulated server with only one big Spender, so is the Death Match, so is Pirate Battle. Treasure Hunter can never be completed if the strongest player is always the final challenge.

btw, the ships are now being mixed up after the latest update, also team battle with double rewards seems a bit buggy. I like the idea though☻

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-16 22:39:15 |Show all posts
eurocounts replied at 2017-11-16 22:36
is there any way to read and inform about things like debuffs. In-game I tried to find a way but ide ...

hey, just want to clarify a few things for you

1) the descriptions are there, if you do not understand then ask about it on forum.
2) if there is no one to plunder then you have to wait for merger when server is more populated again or create an alternate account.
3)those materials are actually valuable. you think its irrelevant because you are probably a low lvl(new server).
Ancient weapon stuff are actually important and will help you clear Pirate Trial(very important PvE for end-game purposes, including gear sets upgrade),PvP, and other PvE events to help you become stronger and more OP. do not sell them. you really need them.
3) just save your ARPs. doesn't matter what you get. when you stock up and Tavern Rebate comes, you spend it all. just don't waste you coupons or diamonds on them. the crews you don't need you can use exchange their frags for spirits.
4) the updates are being fixed as we speak. it happens when there are changes made.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-16 23:21:24 |Show all posts
well, that info is basically the same as mine. Appreciate the time u took anyways☺

I.e. the materials, the point was that u get mainly materials u have no use for yet and that for cash, no useful information on them either. That one day, months away, u will have a use for them is obvious. It is about how to improve the game. Asking questions on the forum to understand basic in-game functionality isn't something u should take as a given - there is major room for improvement. ...like Debuffs, i.e. the info on Thunder is that there is Thunder for 1 round, that's no description mate.

...the point about tavern rebate is new to me, I didn't see that one yet - good to know.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2018-12-11 19:28 , Processed in 0.068916 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.