JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 6854|Reply: 7

Ultimate Challenge (Hell mode) for Dark Mage (+ videos) [Copy URL]

Post time 2017-12-23 18:37:23 |Show all posts
I made those videos in order to help a mage from my server but I thought it wasn't a bad idea to share it here and, perhaps, help other people too.-------------------------
Dracule Mihawk / Monday

Skills: Dark Blade, Dark Storm, Dark Sacrifice, Intern Captain
What's essential: Mihawk is powerful. His normal attacks just slaughter all your crewmates but he is a piece of cake once you dispel his buffs with Dark storm ogi of main. Then he is not a threat.
Strategy: Dispel Mihawk's buffs in round 1 with main's Dark storm ogi. In round 2 use Shirahoshi's ogi in order to get Poseidon's mercy buff (so that your crews will do higher damage on Mihawk). Use Urouge's ogi and after that use Hordy (Don't mind my 4 stars Hordy. A 3 stars Hordy is enough. If your Hordy is 4 stars or above, you can use his ogi on the Doctor in order to save some time). Then use Perona's ogi reset. After that just repeat and let your Urouge and Hordy kill everyone.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkLtvJzXa8k&t=164s
Gears: Give your best gears/tokens/dials to Hordy, second best - on Urouge. Main, Shirahoshi and Perona get gears only for survival.
P.S. You can also use Franky - a weapon tag crew who dispels shields and buffs as well.

Boa Hancock / Tuesday

Skills: Dark Blade, Dark Fire, Dark Mage Enhance, Vigour
What's essential: The damage is largely decreased, the doctors' healing is powerful
Strategy: Just tank round 1. Use Apoo's ogi in round 2 on Boa's team and mark Boa as target. Right after that use Main's ogi. The burning and poison debuff will reduce their hp quite a lot, so killing them will be faster and easier. Right after that use Tashigi and Baby 5's ogis on the Doctor of the team (Baby 5's Bleeding debuff will kill the doctor even faster). Don't use Perona's ogi as soon as you can! Get rid of team 1 in round 4 (repeating the first steps of the battle), and reset after that. Continue doing this until they all die.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTCgyqjUp40
Gears: Give your best gears/tokens/dials to main, second best - on Tashigi, 3rd - to Baby 5. Apoo and Perona get gears only for survival.

P.S. A 3 stars Apoo is enough but a 4 stars Apoo with awakened normal atk and ogi will make the battle end faster, since the debuff will last for two rounds and lower their hp more.
P.S. 2 The video is not quite clear but I think it's not that bad. I'll try to record a new one soon. I'll try to post one with the formation I usually use (SS Robin and Hancock Valentine) as well.

Donquixote Doflamingo / Wednesday

Skills: Dark Blade, Dark Storm, Dark Mage Enhance, Intern Captain
What's essential: Trebol debuffs your teammates, so that their damage can't exceed 10 or so. Doflamingo is powerful.
Strategy: After Doflamingo casts ogi, use Main's Dark storm ogi on him ASAP! (you can't interrupt him but you can dispel it which is pretty much the same). Use Shirahoshi's ogi in round 2 right after Vergo, after that use Marco and Hordy. Don't use Marco in round 1 because he won't do anything and it would be a waste. Use Perona's ogi. The rest is pretty easy - just let Hordy and Marco kill everyone, and dispel Doffy's ogi if necessary.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIEpCOQrj0Q
Gears: Give your best gears/tokens/dials to Hordy, second best - on Marco, Main, Shirahoshi and Perona get gears only for survival.

Bartholomew Kuma / Thursday

What's essential: Two of the Pacifistas cast tekkai, so you have to interrupt them.
Strategy: IMO this ultimate challenge is the easiest. You can beat it with basically every formation. /// Use Main's ogi and Caribou's ogi (1250+ agility required) to interrupt the tekkai-casting Pacifistas. Then just let Law killl the rest.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cImZKXA_NVU
Gears: Give your best gears/tokens/dials to Law. That's what matters.

P.S. Since not everyone has an awakened Law, you can use Vander Decken instead of him.
P.S. 2 Another way to beat this UC is by using Ace, Main and Kinemon. Interrupt the tekkai-casting Pacifistas, then one shot the team with Ace. Use Kinemon's ogi on main so that the Dark blade normal attack can kill the other 2 teams.

Jinbe "Knight of the Sea" / Saturday

What's essential: Three of the fishmen provide shields every time they launch a normal attack, Shira creates a shield when she uses ogi.
Strategy: Interrupt the fishman who's right in front of Jinbe (using either Jinbe or main). In round 2 interrupt the fishman standing in front of Decken (they both provide shields but there is a high possibility for you to get rid of the first one in round 1), then interrupt Shirahoshi. Use Perona's ogi. When the shield-casting fishmen are dead, this UC is pretty easy - just kill the rest (and get rid of Shira).
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZFEn2HA-sE
Gears: Give your best gears/tokens/dials to Hordy, second best to Decken, 3rd best to Jinbe. Main and Perona get gears only for survival.

P.S. I am using a 4 stars Hordy but a 3 stars Hordy is enough. With a 4 stars Hordy you just save time because of the normal attacks that he launches after killing an enemy.

P.S. 2 Main's and Hordy's ogi didn't dispel shields because their ogi was a bit bugged at the time I recorded the video. I'll try to record a new one soon.
P.S. 3 1250+ agility or so is required for interrupting ogi. Keep that in mind, make your important crews fast.

"Sir" Crocodile / Sunday

What's essential: Croc is powerful, your damage is decreased by Robin and 2 minions (their names are different than the others').
Strategy: Just tank round 1. In round 2 use Law's ogi on Robin in order to dispel her buffs, then use Kaku and then Killer (what's bad is that his ogi is non-instant but it's not a huge problem). In round 3 interrupt Crocodile by using Main's ogi on him (he will wipe your team if you don't!), then use Perona's ogi. Then use Law, Kaku, Killer on Robin again. Interrupt Crocodile by using Main's ogi again when necessary. Use Law, Kaku, Killer at once on the shield-providing minions. Once you kill the minions with the different names (you'll see them in the video), you just need to kill the rest.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQBTaMviHQE&t=56s
Gears: Give your best gears/tokens/dials to Law, second best to Kaku, 3rd best to Killer. Main and Perona get gears only for survival.

--------------------------------------

Thank you.

P.S. Unfortunately I can't help with Moriah UC. I'm very sorry. If I somehow manage to beat it, I'll post a video of it as well!

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-23 18:47:19 |Show all posts
great job

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-23 18:53:04 |Show all posts
Great guide nori :3 this will help a lot of mages and maybe another classes too

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-23 06:26:06 |Show all posts
any DM managed to crack Moriah UC Hell yet?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-23 06:33:36 |Show all posts
u7i9x39m79cs replied at 2018-2-23 06:26
any DM managed to crack Moriah UC Hell yet?

I still can't beat it, even with a 5 stars Law.
I use Law+Urouge+Shira+Perona for Difficult mode but for Hell I think it requires either Kiki Zoro or Aokiji for the buff dispels they provide~

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-23 06:45:52 |Show all posts
Edited by u7i9x39m79cs at 2018-2-23 07:05

I suspect the dmg reduction buff cant be dispelled? which means we might have to tank till round 4.

Easiest way to kill on Difficult for me (under lvl 80)
Basic Apoo does quite alot of damage even though he has no Talents or Stars added. 4 star awakened Law goes on killing spree after the onion heads are cooked
DM main set to Dark Wonderland to help rebound a little bit. Dark Storm on Absalom and Moriah. Shira Perona Main as front row damage absorbers and early debuffs on normal attack.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-23 06:50:23 |Show all posts
u7i9x39m79cs replied at 2018-2-23 06:45
i suspect the dmg reduction buff cant be dispelled? which means we might have to tank till round 4

I don't know either. But Zoro can be useful because of his supernova tag and aoe ogi, if not for his buff dispel~

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-29 02:45:34 |Show all posts
I won vs Moriah with this team hell Mode in

Round: 8-9
Level:89
strength:745.000

Positions:
Perona(5star)-----Urouge(4star)-----empty
Shirahoshi(4star)-----Law(3star)-----empty
empty-----empty-----Dark Mage(4star)

In round 1  just tank.
In round 2 use Shirahoshi ogi -> Dark mage's ogi on Hogback-> use Law's ogi on Moriah -> Urouge ogi Moriah-> Perona Ogi.  Moriah should be dead and Hogback only half life or dead.
In round 3 use Shirahoshi ogi -> Dark mage's ogi on Absolom->Urouge ogi Hogback/ or Absolom -> use Law's ogi on Absolom or Perona
In round 5-6 kill Perona, after that kill all others

There is a debuff that disapperswhen you killed Moriah and the healers.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2020-8-5 07:59 , Processed in 0.012637 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.