JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 5382|Reply: 106

OP online Special Forum Event, Third anniversary Event #2   [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-1-22 00:54:27 |Show all posts
Edited by AmirArsalan at 2018-1-28 11:39

Dear players,

We have prepared a special forum events for you in celebration of the 3rd anniversary of OP, come to join now!

We also provided an in-game event (lottery) with great GEM REWARDS, You can make a pretty strong team with these events. Hvae fun.

Here is our second special Event, Another ART CONTEST in order to provide you a possibility to get the partners you want

Therefore, with 3rd anniversary's first and second special events,  you have a pretty good chance to build up your great partners for your pirate team and with In-game Lottery event you have a good chance to make them even stronger with so many great gems

Event date:  Jan.22.2018 @ 00: 01 - Jan.29.2018 @ 23: 59

The Second events of our 3rdanniversary is another ART CONTEST.

Please draw a picture based on One Piece, BUT THIS TIME WE HAVE A SPECIAL THEME FOR THE ART YOU GONNA PROVIDE US

The  theme of this art Contest is : YONKOs

IT's pretty simple haaaah

You just  have to make an ART work with one of the Yonkos as the THEME OF YOUR ART

You can make whatever or whomever else u want in ur art, but a YONKO should be present in ur art

Don’t worry about your quality of art, I mean all of us know our beloved Luffy drawing skill is awful, still we love him, don’t we ;)

And all the participant can get a partner of choice regardless of the quality of your ART, SO JUST HAVE FUN HERE

By the way,Don't rush it, you have a whole week to make a decent drawing

REWARDS

A) in celebrating of the3rd anniversary  WHOEVERparticipate and send us his/her drawing (regardless of it’s quality) can have aRED or GOLD partner of his/her choice.

This is our gift to ourbeloved participants

B) The extra reward isbased on the final score you will get from our judges

Your point (quality)

Your reward

Excellent

2 lvl 5 Ultimate  Food,  2 LVL 5 Historical Secret, 8 lvl 3 Mount L.

Great

1 lvl 5 Ultimate  Food,  1 LVL 5 Historical Secret, 4 lvl 3 Mount L.

GOOD

4  lvl4  Ultimate Food, 4 LVL 4 Historical Secret,  1 lvl 3 Mount L.

Fine

3  lvl4  Ultimate Food,  3 LVL 4 Historical Secret,  7 lvl 2 Mount L.

C) And the top3 picture(Judges choice) will get One treasure of choice and another RED partner of choice

----

-----------

--------------------
Update on the rules

ALL of u, the current and future participants, we add new rules, plz check it carefully

Unfortunatly we find out that some of the uploaded works are cheated (both hand made and digital works) are copy paste from internet. Therefore there is no choice but to make this extra rules of confirmtion.

Therefore, Without being able to confirm that the work u uploded here is ur own work I am afraid we will not consider ur work.

DO NOT CHEAT,I WILL REVERS_SEARCH YOUR IMAGE, IF YOU CHEAT YOU ARE DISQUALIFIED

Of course you can imitatea picture already draw, but do not copy/past other ppl work

Tracing paper or anything that do the same, e.g. twisting other people drawing in photoshop, or using carbon papers, is also cheating

** if you are a CG artist or a pro-photoshopist/graphic desiner and use other person works to make something new, it is acceptable (but be very careful; if the jusges don't vote that your photoshop/graphic/CG art is not new, you are disqulified)

Do not use a drawing you already used in previous contests. draw a new one or use a drawing you did not use in previous contests.

you can use any drawing tool, you can either just draw by your hand on a  paper, or by any software/tool you want.

BUT either way WE NEED TO CONFIRM that the work u r uploading here  IS UR OWN WORK

So:

For those of you who do HANDMADE DRAWING and SKETCHES  (not didigital arts)

NOTE THAT U HAVE TO SIGN UR IN GAME NAME AND UR SERVER ON UR ART WITH UR PEN/PENCIL(or whatever else u used to make ur art). IT IS A CONFIRMTION THAT THIS IS UR ART WORK,  OTHERWISE UR ART IS NOT CONSIDERED

For those of you who do DIGITAL ART WORK not only u have to sign ur IGN and Server name on ur art work, but alos if ur art is complex (not simple one made by paint) In order to prove that it is ur own work, U have to :

>>send me the stages of ur art (in a PM, and at least two stage of making that art work).

>>or send me a full print screen of the software u used in which ur art work is open in the software and the layer pannel with the layer of ur art work is visible  in the print screen

I myself am a pro photoshopist, So I know how digital art making process is. and in my own work I have images of at least 10 stages

PLZ Read  rest of the rules and notes of the ART contest HERE, if you do not follow the rules you will be disqualified

end the of the update

--------------------

-----------

-----

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-22 02:16:07 |Show all posts
Edited by casanovagijon@hotmail.es at 2018-1-22 02:17

[img][/img]
Cat burglar nami gold, pd: I know that the drawing is ugly, but it cost me to create hahaha do not laugh too much hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-22 04:19:00 |Show all posts
casanovagijon@hotmail.es replied at 2018-1-22 02:16
[/img]
Cat burglar nami gold, pd: I know that the drawing is ugly, but it cost me to create hahaha d ...

i think this is good you do your best.. i like it

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-22 08:16:25 |Show all posts
Panties - EU s190
Gold Whitebeard

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-22 08:51:06 |Show all posts
shinsoritl replied at 2018-1-22 08:16
Panties - EU s190
Gold Whitebeard

ñam ñam ñam

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-22 09:46:00 |Show all posts
https://prnt.sc/i3zgqi

Red Crocodile please

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-22 09:53:00 |Show all posts
Red Crocodile plsss admin ^^

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-22 10:30:20 |Show all posts
Edited by bogogogo123 at 2018-1-24 07:34

dont laugh okay this is my obra... IGN: AikoHeLoveTi US.125
I want Red Crocodile Admin.. My Brother's Drawing <3<3<3 his a good artist someday....

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-22 11:14:56 |Show all posts
Edited by AlbertEinstein at 2018-1-29 08:11

Youtube
US-S188
I forget to change to my main account instead of posting it with Alberteinstein.
my main account name is senpai.aku, character name Youtube from E.E.U.U S188.
Nightmare Luffy GOLD pls.

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-22 11:21:50 |Show all posts
bogogogo123 replied at 2018-1-22 10:30
dont laugh okay this is may obra...  IGN: AikoHeLoveTi US.125

What d u mean by obra? D u mean Gender-Bender?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2018-7-22 10:04 , Processed in 0.054681 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.