JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 345|Reply: 9

WARNING [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-7-31 15:17:23 |Show all posts
Nothing just a remind for all of you topuppers or not, the game officially changed its name from joygames op online to......Cheatgames op online. Not that i didn't knew already long time ago but.... whatever, good luck, hmmm sorry i mean good cheat. Oh and in case somebody got suspicious with ya cuase you earn 1 facking million bounty in a night tell them "it's just a bug". Believe me, it works.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-7-31 23:14:30 |Show all posts
hi please send me the name and server of those whom u think are cheating
we had some reports before and the admin checked them all.
Send me a PM.
Tnx

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-1 20:17:07 |Show all posts
it is useless

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-1 23:28:20 |Show all posts
Edited by AmirArsalan at 2018-8-1 23:57
bobo.keiji@hotmail.it replied at 2018-8-1 20:17
it is useless

It's not mate, We already had several cheating reports, and Former Admin (Anye, checked all of them One By One) You can send me , Zeno or Joygames a PM and give us the detail (at the end me and zeno also have to send the reports to Joygames).

Just one thing, please note that top players and some others spent a lot of coupon/gold in events and make as many Gems as they can.
For example, check the latest post in this thread. (page 3)
http://forums.joygames.me/thread-20133-3-1.html
HSN managed to get 50 top reward from special candyis (which is 2 lvl8 gem)

(This pic is my screenshot not him, I used up my own candies )
So he obtained (50*2=) 100 lvl8 gems in one night!
by this he can increase his bounty even to more than 1.5-2 milion depending on his partner evolve state !!!!!
if he convert them to lvl 9 gems (100 / 4 = 25)  he can earn around 800k to 1.4 milion bounty!!!!
and if he convert lvl 9 to lvl 10 (24/4=6) he could have earn more than 400-800k bounty!I know he did not cheat because both me and he have been waiting for this for a long time ago to make lvl8 gems!. (I still have his PMs, e.g. just check this from almost 8 months ago)

e.g. the #1 player in my server, havea NM Luffy, fully evolved, and fully stared!!! for each lvl10 atk or Hp gem he added 100 or 200k bounty on his team! and he get LVL10 gems in almost each cross-server event! I've been killing myself over the last two years, ( u know as moderator, a part of my monthly salary is gem) and I still am 2nd one in EU servers. U know he even dose not use all of his good partners!!!
Check this scrnshot. Two players in my server, which I can't defeat. Just look at the NM-lufffy and Moriah Bounty!!!!
WARRIOR deos not even use his full power. he use Buggy and Aokiji with low bounties. But he has stronger partner!!!More interestin!! His Kizaro is not fully evolved, the moment his kizru is fully evolved, his bounty gonna increase at least 800 or 900k!!! another monster like his NM-luffy

So, sometime it is not a cheat. We had one report about a new player in the newest server. He suddnly had a 3-time bounty higher than the 2nd guy in his server. We got a cheating report.
But when we checked it, we saw in his log that he actuly top-ed up during cross-server event and get 2 lvl10 gems!! With that he can easly made a very high bounty.

Still, if u think anyone cheated, just let MODs know or direcly send a PM to joygames
Cheers

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-4 22:47:51 |Show all posts
ok first thing, you gave a great and clear explanation. second thing, i never knew moderators in this game earned something for their role but that sure explains many things from the past as much as for now. Especially if the earn is gems anyway i spouted my sentencies sometimes already knowing i had no proofs at all on my hands and now is no different. Which means all you said might be the real truth and explaining lots of things not clear to me, especially since lately i'm not visiting the forum as much as i used to. Third and last, in your examples you kept a former moderator and well known strong player who assumed, before leaving the game, he found some kind of a gem bug and by that became the strongest without any need of events, topup or anything else. I always told before and i say it again: i never completely believed that story but i also never gave for a fact he cheated or something, i only advanced my doubts and so i still do now, that's all and that's why i said it's useless... cause i'm no "internet kinda spy" who got horny as fack while seeing that little "report button" wherever there is and because i got no proofs, therefore i just shooted in the sky to see what happened and if my idea wasn't only mine. Infact if I had proofs the one i would try to talk with would be the possible cheater and not a mod cause i don't like to stab people in the back, you know what i mean? And if he was you or any other "jg guy" of some sort i wouldn't even try that because i'm old and smart enough to know if you tell to the president "ehy man you cheated" i can't possibly expect that guy will say "ok man i'll punish myself right away"   But in the end i wanna say thank you, you had not really need to explain about yourself as much as about someone else, but you did it, regardless the fact i actually not mentioned your name or anybody elses one. I really appreciated your behaviour, and so if i respected you before, now that respect is even higher and if I ever had (in my mind) any doubts about your way as a player regardless the fact, snd you can confirm it, i never ever mentioned you anywhere about bad behaviours of some sort in the game, i still feel the need to apologize. Sorry for the long post and thank you for your attention Amir

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-5 03:35:51 |Show all posts
bobo.keiji@hotmail.it replied at 2018-8-4 22:47
ok first thing, you gave a great and clear explanation. second thing, i never knew moderators in thi ...

Any time mate.
But to clarify, at the beginning of this game (i started from server 10 US) until Eu server were established, there was cheaters. Of course They found some kinda hack tools. Any of them who had been reported by players were blocked (IP lock).
But now the game evolve so much that a super strong hacker might be able to hack. Still we get hack reports (and I do really recommended to report it as soon as you see a suspicious change). U don't need any proof for your claim, just give us the name and server.
Of course ur point of view is correct that MODs may also cheat, but as u said if u tell them they just simply can ignore it.
So what to do if u think the MODs are cheating? Simple, just tell Joygames or send an email to Support.
Admins (e.g. anye or joygames,) are not players, they are employee of  JoyFun ent.
So, in such cases just report it to admin because MODs are players as well.

As for PK, he was my friend and my Rival since the first merge of our servers. Before I became a MOD I also though that he probably find dome hack or cheat system. So I asked him several time to share it with. But not even once he even mentioned a hack, cheat or gem bug!!!

----
And to everyone else in this game, what bobo said about MODs is important, u can't complain to MODs about theselves, we can simply ignor ur comments or claims.
If u want to report the MODs:
PLZ REPORT THEM TO ADMINS AND SUPPORT TEAM

----
Meanwhile enjoy the new event. Hope u all get high score s

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-5 07:18:52 |Show all posts
Thanks bobo.keiji and Amir for the discussion on possible cheat, one note to add as a summary of your discussion or this op1 game is with high level gems anything is possible. With gem event I wouldn't be surprised to see someone obtain 5m bounty in 10 minute. Introducing gems changed the whole game dynamic and lots of high vip top upper left the game as they felt betrayed, but that's the nature of the game and life nothing is fair and guaranteed. I do daily routine in 2-3 minute and royal battle and skill book in 30min, but most of the time is devoted to 100 bounty which takes 8-10hr.

*Regarding PK, he was admin and had the advantage of seeing the future events that helped him to manage his spending on events, he also was kind enough to share it with others sometime. In addition, he claimed that he found a way to convert level 1 to level 10 gem, the secret that he didn't shared with anyone and I belive that was the reason that he left the game. I checked his bounty and he actually increased his bounty in one day without any event.   

@ Amir has done great job in forum and is one of the best admins that we had in the last 3.5 years. Your bounty is impressive and I dont even remember our chat that I was estimating my future bounty as 5m , seems that I was correct .

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-6 20:02:35 |Show all posts
I appreciate your concern, it's good for everybody being transparent about some "delicate" topics and, since i play this game from a long time (4 years ) i feel like holding some kind of a responsability to the new players as much as for every so called "veteran" like me and you guys. About Pk, yes HSN i knew the story about the gem thing, infact i used to make some topics about it last year or maybe 2 years ago and i knew Pk kindness too, since he helped me sometimes. So i'll never know exactly what he discovered unless it happens to me too, or...if he simply cheated. He left along his own secrets and that's the end of the story about him, still if he cheated, and no jg guy has been able to understand how, it's kinda impressive but after all that guy was definetely something else And in the end, Amir, what you said about the MODS thing, confirm HSN words about your amazing job in this forum.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-6 23:00:39 |Show all posts
TNX GUYS
Just one thing
Just Remember that "I am not an Admin"

I am forum MOD

That means if u have any concern about me, u also have to report it to Admin (Joygames) or the Support

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-30 02:29:37 |Show all posts
bounty 3m,

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2019-1-19 22:29 , Processed in 0.032630 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.