JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 58|Reply: 2

Mobiamo Paymentwall (Urgent) [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-11-1 07:55:49 |Show all posts

Hello, I wanted to do a recharge through the Mobiamo system, which was available yesterday by means of payment payment, however it disappeared, if it does not return today I will miss the recharge event.I put credits to can reload, and another means I do not have to do reload in the game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-1 07:59:15 |Show all posts
Hello, I am going to do a recharge in the Mobiano system of paymentwall and it is no longer available.
Yesterday was working, I put credits to use today.
If it does not work I will miss the refill event of the serves, because today and last day.
Would you like to contact paymentwall to make it available again?
I wait urgently.
Only way I can recharge is by cell phone.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-1 11:56:22 |Show all posts
brenoli replied at 2018-11-1 07:59
Hello, I am going to do a recharge in the Mobiano system of paymentwall and it is no longer availabl ...

Hi, I mentioned this on another forum with the same issue. Joygames doesn't decide what the payment options are available to us. Paymentwall or gate2shop decide what payment options we possess. You would need to contact them if you want to bring back a specific payment option like Mobiamo. Joygames has zero control over this. Sorry

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2018-12-13 05:13 , Processed in 0.051165 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.