JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 73|Reply: 1

Main character confusion [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-11-16 20:14:31 |Show all posts
Hello , I got my first ss yesterday and I really dont know what to do. I feel like im doing wrong since im new to this game. Please help me on what to choose , currently I got crew mage as main , ace 4 star, marco 4 star, shirahoshi, jinbe. If i go sailor , I can use urouge 4 star and kaku. If it is the right thing to do. please help me

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-16 21:03:53 |Show all posts
Hi, so it honestly depends on what you care about most. For a f2p/low vip DM is the best/easiest main to pick because you can rival p2w and vip players due to main's lv 110 ability to revive partners and ace's superpower that deals 100% of his sp stat when he dies. However they're rly only good in pvp/pt and aren't very good in glw/oars.

Sailor would cost more for pvp to make a similar strength - but sniper allows you to deal more glw/oars dmg thus level faster and earn more beli. Sailor and Sniper need the opposite offensive stats than the DM though.

If you want to stick with DM you'll want to make ace 5 star and fully awakened and get a 4 star enel along with robin, jora, 4 star caribou awakened.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2018-12-13 05:11 , Processed in 0.041438 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.