JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 85|Reply: 6

Moria [Copy URL]

Post time 2018-11-29 12:10:11 |Show all posts
Fix this crew or delete him
1-st of all his imbalance superpower, when ogi must one shot all enemy team and he have moria with superpower, part of crews still will get tekkai, its pretty stupid
2-nd his kills of enemies in GLW, its ok with his description, but doing like 300m+ DMG (depends of rotation ofc) from 1 ogi, its stupid too, they fixed once Sengo bc his ogi did too big damage in GLW/Oars, but why they didnt fix Moria too then?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-29 18:58:25 |Show all posts
Please create video or gif proof of these bugs. They've been reported multiple times already, and I'm not sure another report with just words will do. I did report these bugs again less than two weeks ago, so maybe they're working on them.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-11-30 00:08:17 |Show all posts
clampified replied at 2018-11-30 04:58
Please create video or gif proof of these bugs. They've been reported multiple times already, and I' ...

To do video with this bug need to find in ladder user with Moria superpower, its very hard and even if you meet him, you need always be with video recorder

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-4 02:20:38 |Show all posts
KiraBogNewMira replied at 2018-11-30 00:08
To do video with this bug need to find in ladder user with Moria superpower, its very hard and eve ...

So Nel told me Moria's ogi isn't a bug - he apparently asked for Moria's superpower to work in glw in the beginning of the game. Which is why that ability works while others do not.

As for the superpower - I've been told Devs are working on a fix, but that it'll take a bit of time.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-5 22:11:45 |Show all posts
clampified replied at 2018-12-4 12:20
So Nel told me Moria's ogi isn't a bug - he apparently asked for Moria's superpower to work in glw ...

Ik that its working from start of game, but i mean that it should be nerfed, too OP ability
TB refreshing worked from start game too, but they fixed it, so
May be lower chance of this ability or need less % of HP to kill boss, or limited HP, for example max 100m HP or 150m HP, smth like this i mean
About superpower tnx

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-5 22:42:16 |Show all posts
KiraBogNewMira replied at 2018-12-5 22:11
Ik that its working from start of game, but i mean that it should be nerfed, too OP ability
TB refr ...

tb wasn't purposeful - Moria's ogi apparently is purposeful. And I don't think they have any intention of altering it. According to Nel, this is the way low lvs/low vip can get dmg.

I personally don't like the ability as it's not definite dmg it's chance dmg and I'd always want definite dmg in a more even server. Especially since you can always get good dmg by just playing f2p sniper or even sailor. It is a nice way for low lvs to get exp in old servers though.

Use magic Report

Post time 7 Day Before |Show all posts
For new players we have new servers, start new game on old server - stupid, but its not a theme
Weak players only using Moria can be in top-3 now, while strong or average players in top-5 and less
For example on my server once was so, our top-3 have 1b dmg about, but once Moria user which doing 50-100m without it did 1b dmg and was top-3. I dont think its fair, since top-3 upgraded his acc a lot time and spent real money for his acc, but this Moria user just used Moria

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2018-12-13 04:21 , Processed in 0.027181 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.