JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 86|Reply: 5

Help witth formation and 1 question [Copy URL]

Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
Hi, i started to play this game a week ago, im noob, and i need a little help with formation and 1 question.
For formation, im already using X Drake, Marco, Ace, Kid and Sniper main. How should i do the formation with this team?

And the question is: I already gets items like "Eleven supernovas badge", it tells that reset eleven supernovas page, where or what is this page?

TY

Use magic Report

Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
Hi, I wouldn't use that formation for anything lol aim to get Robin, Lao G (you can get Lao first day from invitation), Caribou (4 star and awakened), Urouge, and pair those with your ace in GLW and Oars. For pvp I'd go with Inazuma, Machvise, Robin, and maybe Marco for very low level. I wouldn't use Marco after lv 80. If you ace is 5 star and awakened you can use ace instead as he's much more OP than marco, but only at 5 star so he can ogi first turn.

End game partners you'll want as f2p - Mihawk, Jinbe, Shirahoshi, Devil Robin, Caribou, Lao G. Unless ofc you choose to topup to get SSS then that's another story.

You can also get SSS for free if you save up enough coupons and spend them during a seabed event. But you'll need 40k+ coupons. I don't suggest you spend any coupons early on as there's nothing worth buying. The coupon shop releasing items at specific levels and until you're lv 85 you can't buy anything useful. Polish and imprint material can be found in Trade Fair (wharf) for free - so don't buy those.

As for the Badge - those are items for linking your vivre cards together. It unlocks at lv 74.

Use magic Report

Post time 4 Day Before |Show all posts
clampified replied at 2018-12-7 12:23
Hi, I wouldn't use that formation for anything lol aim to get Robin, Lao G (you can get Lao first da ...

Thank you very much for the response and sorry for taking a long time to respond.
I was using these characters, because they had a good evaluation, S and A and they had good damage and a good survival for the physical damage and the shields. I will listen to you and try to get what you recommend me

Use magic Report

Post time 4 Day Before |Show all posts
TsumetaidesuRoom replied at 2018-12-9 07:53
Thank you very much for the response and sorry for taking a long time to respond.
I was using thes ...

You're welcome. The ranking doesn't matter much, it honestly just means that they have higher growth stats. But the game now has a feature that allows us to upgrade ranks so we can turn a B into an A or an A into an S -  if we wanted to. I'd be careful of doing this though as it can get expensive. Abilities are what matters most in this game especially for snipers in a glw setting. Your formation should all be about buffers in glw as no one will deal the dmg the sniper main has the potential to deal when he uses triple shot.

Use magic Report

Post time 3 Day Before |Show all posts
clampified replied at 2018-12-9 11:50
You're welcome. The ranking doesn't matter much, it honestly just means that they have higher grow ...

I thought that the characters have a limit when it comes to evolve, it is good to know that, I will focus more on the skills and not on their power.
Sorry to bother you again, but I've been looking at the skills of each main and I like the sailor, I'm thinking of doing an alter. Is it better to do it on an old server (like S1) or on a new one (like S170)? And what formation and skills do you recommend in this?

Use magic Report

Post time 3 Day Before |Show all posts
TsumetaidesuRoom replied at 2018-12-10 04:36
I thought that the characters have a limit when it comes to evolve, it is good to know that, I wil ...

It's no bother at all, happy to help.

It's always better to start out on a new server, specifically one that just opened because it'll make leveling much faster and easier - so long as you have a decent formation and no top-up monsters join that server.

I'd honestly start off as a sniper in the new server and change to sailor later on because sniper is the best partner to level fast. But for a good sailor formation early game - Robin, Urouge are great since you can get both from elite battle. I'd focus on Kaku and Machvise from exchange shop. And once you get Machvise I'd start focusing on Law. You can also get Lao G who is amazing at all levels from invitation.

Kaku will be a low-mid level sailor's best attacker until you get mihawk. He's still amazing to use in late levels though. Some great partners for sailor are: Robin, Devil Robin, Lao G, Machise, Kaku, Law, Jinbe, shirahoshi, mihawk, Caribou, perona (is useful to a certain extent), Rob Lucci, kinemon. All of these partners can be used from level 1-160 because they're all amazing for f2p.

For low level sailors - X Drake, Urouge, Vista, Ohm, Gin, Killer, Tashigi, nami, marco, ace.

I also suggest you not spend any coupons on anything early on. The coupon shop unlocks items as you level - and only around lv 85 does it produce items that are worth buying. You can get all the other items for free through other features of the site. except for a few you'll only need at high levels. I would save your coupons and only spend them during a seabed event (from splendid events) which happens once a month. During the seabed event for every 500 coupons you spend you get a free chance to open a box with free stuff in it. Some boxes even have SS or SSS frags in them. This allows f2p/low vip get free sss.

I also don't suggest you polish or imprint gear until you have enough to max out that gear and that you do it during a polish/imprint splendid event.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2018-12-13 05:32 , Processed in 0.049619 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.