JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 76|Reply: 3

(NOTICE)CAN"T PURCHASE THE CHEAPEST TOP UP [Copy URL]

Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
Edited by escalante at 2018-12-7 05:58

Pleasant good day to everyone,I can't seem to purchase your( 1$ )because it doesn't show the category for choosen it in the first place can you guys fix this MAJOR BUG, I was waiting for someone who will post the exact problem with mine.
of course, We don't want a single tiny money to let it go to waste so please kindly check this out immediately ! or else its your bussiness will be in great dilemma! be responsibile in little problem.
I will show u the page for the recharge Window in recharging/purchasing your in-game money / You can see that there isn't any USD 1(Which the game itself said that there is a available for 1$  last 2016 since the game was establish and how come ? it hasn't been there? ) for purchasing it while it does indicates that every one dollar is equal to 40 diamond in- game.

Thank you , I appreciate it ! ASAP

Also I've been a former moderator in a game once partically, I know this kind of issue are indeed , needed for a faster solution ! Don't let us wait for a couple of months for just a basic problem.
Laziness isn't an objective nor option to begin with, if you truly wanna help to make the game become a trend in this kind interval time didication are needed.
I speak for other players in my current place who encountered such diluted situation.
Edit: Currently Playing .

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 6 Day Before |Show all posts
We don't have a $1 top-up option. The lowest option is $5. I've been playing the game since Beta testing and I can assure you this game never had a $1 top-up option. You might be thinking of another game.

Use magic Report

Post time 5 Day Before |Show all posts
Edited by escalante at 2018-12-8 05:08

I see but its a good suggestion for an option if there were a recharge buttom for $1 in recharging in a cheapest amount of goodies in my own opinion basically some mobile games are like that i would like to insert into this. its a great fortune for the game it add up some cheerful and delightful ,by the way do u guys intend to take some suggestion and apply it under the game program ? ex. like events , new function , New system etc.

Thanks for the assurance in replying my thread. I would like to show u something interesting which by far I've look into some research, which i myself can't barely understand it seems to me a evidence partically apart in an old issue since 2016, which stated that "Fixed" for this current time the equivalent ratio of the amount of the money converting into in-game aren't similar to the recharge in a specific integer and it doesn't actually comply to the  "Top up issue" and the current today, which the system or the official game itself or news  told us that the rate of $1 for 100 gold is stated as a actual conversion of the ingot that should be delivered once you've obtained the gold and sad to say that the current today is still in a display of 40 gold also it does say on the photo that it was a mistake from the beginning til now. I wish u guys to fix if its a truly a false misbelief beside the indication isn't right it should be 100ingot for $1 not 40 gold kindly fixed this one  it isn't as appealing as u think im a type of person do investigation before investing large amount of money.
Edit : Currently Playing . Regards, ain't native in english in the first place lol to let u know. I'm from the Asian / I hope u understand it clearly as i intrepret it.

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?

Use magic Report

Post time 5 Day Before |Show all posts
escalante replied at 2018-12-8 06:37
I see but its a good suggestion for an option if there were a recharge buttom for $1 in recharging i ...

Hi, so that's a message from the Naruto game, which is a different game from OP2. We don't share anything with them except it's owned by the same company. So our top-up amounts don't need to be the same.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2018-12-13 04:22 , Processed in 0.034011 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.