JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: abdo120

What's your opinion in this game? Give me your opinion :D [Copy URL]

Post time 2015-3-31 15:45:19 |Show all posts
The game is excellent, 10. The major failure and lack of esperiencia is responsible thereof, January 1

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-31 20:11:52 |Show all posts
It needs more events, the game is cool but as morinu said, we need perma events, to increase our daily things to do, only top-up events are really boring.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-31 20:31:59 |Show all posts
love it, just needs faster tech support, seems too many servers in a short time, may be overwhelming.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-4-3 21:31:08 |Show all posts
I ♥ The game!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-28 09:24:24 |Show all posts
This game is ok it could be a lot better, if the devs knew how to treat their customers and players alike..
4 out of 10 for me...  I wonder why the last post in this thread says it was posted 5 mins ago when it is dated 2015-4-3...  Seems you guys bump up the topics you want to see, rather than the issues players are wanting to discuss...

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-28 10:32:17 |Show all posts
the_coldness@hotmail.com replied at 2015-6-28 10:24
This game is ok it could be a lot better, if the devs knew how to treat their customers and players  ...

We have exactly the same opinion

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-6-28 16:26:09 |Show all posts
I like this game, but there are some things that could be much better :

1- the bounty tasks system is bullshit !That'd be a lot better if the refresh time was, like, 5 minutes, 10 at most

2- some VIP privileges (most of them to be honest, past VIP 3 - 4) are useless, some others are good, but requires a VIP lvl too high for what they're worth.  

3- everything is way too expensive.

4- let us get 6 stars partners in Tavern other than DR damnit !

5- the partners recruitement items : why do we get so many Bink's sake to the point I destroy them and so few Historical secrets ? They should balance this more

6- the Royale battle : could we PLEASE not have to fight guys from S1 and lvl 120+ when we are lvl 70 from S98 ? This feature could be so much improved with some balance in matchups ...

7- John's treasure : it'd be lovely if we could add boss challenges, like in story mode, even if it has to be more expensive

8- treasure fortify : almost no way to get tresure fortify cards other than buy them, meaning that it's not worth to fortify even once red or gold treasures. There should be more ways to have those cards (or no cards, only treasure essence)

9- the goddamn captain who freezes for a few seconds after using his 2d and 4th skill ! I can't even count how many times I failed a 3 star completion in story mode because of that and felt like I'd throw my laptop from the window ...

On the other hand, there are a lot of things I like : the rebate systems whe a partner is dismissed (in team or in tavern) is the best, the auto-mode for events as well, same with the tower defense gameplay in story mode. I'd say it's all about balance the different features now ...

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-10 18:29:08 |Show all posts
Malaka-14 replied at 2015-6-28 16:26
I like this game, but there are some things that could be much better :

Thank you mate, but as far as I know, there won't be any further update for this game!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-12-20 09:03:59 |Show all posts
actually i've been playing this game for howl long i dont kno ahahah maybe 2 years but yea i have been enjoying this game well i can only play this game when i have a vacation so i still keep coming back xD i like this game it gives me values thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2019-6-25 16:40 , Processed in 0.044771 second(s), 12 queries , Xcache On.