JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: clampified

Ladder Changes [Copy URL]

Post time 2019-1-11 04:43:14 |Show all posts
I think now ladder is good us and en like I am from europe but play there,without fr de es,if they return am not gona play becouse I couse not to lose time with ladder and with the game,this laddre only with us en this is the reasone for this year to still playng it so thanks for the game that was before we meat fr playrs for me the game without fr was the best and thats why I play it from so much time

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-11 04:50:59 |Show all posts
Edited by disislav at 2019-1-11 12:57

why they want to change it back ,becouse of fr servers dont have ppl to play it becouse It is a waste of time and money against old strong ppl or not we to recive lil better reward, becouse we returns to play ladder game fair witouht fr de es servers,why you make event or anythink to all us en fr de us without revards, to compere power and wisdome but to take the beter amoind of revard we can recive for that we start again plaiyng it,

Use magic Report

Sold my soul for magic

Post time 2019-1-11 06:00:49 |Show all posts
Edited by ptip2h8lam3ck at 2019-1-11 13:02

Personally, I find it much better separated.

For one thing, I'm seeing much more ladder activity than ever. I've seen lots of people doing ladder now, both new players and old ones.

Secondly, it's a matter of fairness. Because of the event disparity we shouldn't be expected to compete with them. The french server are playing by different rules, they have been allowed, and still are allowed, much more freedom than us for events and rewards. It seems that their admin uses any excuse to gift people with free rewards, whereas in us/eu we've had to fight tooth and nail for everything.

The French still get more forum events. And they are allowed to do community events which we've been denied. And it's not uncommon to have some ingame events missing on the eu/us side as well, and we get no compensation for it. So really, it's terribly unfair to have us/eu battle with them.

From what I can see, everyone is happier now that the ladder system is separated. So I don't see a reason to go back to the previous status quo.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-11 06:19:04 |Show all posts
I agree on keeping them out, it's just not fair to US/EU if they get everything and we don't for the same price.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-11 06:48:19 |Show all posts

I disagree, the ladder tournament is more better right now without FR/DE/ES server.
More chance to get better rank and better reward for me. So i want to stay separated from them.
to make this game better and not boring.
That's it from me, thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-11 15:07:24 |Show all posts
I also have to join the comments above at least mostly…

the main increase in ppl in ladder came when rewards got changed and to be honest
i didnt saw a uge difference in ppl in ladder between new rewards and the removal of the otherservers which means overall more Player from EU/NA are joining ladder now which is a positiv aspect for the game Overall

on the other Hand i also liked to fight vs the FR guys…
there was noway beating them true but i could steadyly see my progress in terms of power which i like to have ;)

but in the end i would agree with all above and at least keep ladder separated for more then one month to actually judge on wether ist good or bad for the game overall….
up to now there can not be enoughth data to judge on wether the splitting (which probobly was the result of longer discussions) was a good or bad Thing to do

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-12 04:23:02 |Show all posts
Hello.
I would also like to partake in this discussion and express my discomfort in joining back with FR players.
As a matter of fact, at the very first event that ANY server, got different rewards for literally ANYTHING they shouldn't be associated together because at that point it stopped being the same play field. It falls into the category of playing a game but both are playing a different version, the same way there are countless different MMoRPG private servers (that have nothing to do with each other BUT IT IS the same game) that don't interact why should our game interact? That is NOT competitive. The decision of separating the 2 ladders is the healthiest thing this game did in a while, if you want a cross-server battle first u need to consider if ultimately it is the same game , because DIFFERENT COMPANIES RAN THE GAMES eventho they are subsidiary to the same bigger company.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-13 23:01:17 |Show all posts
no way no merge

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-14 06:00:05 |Show all posts
For me the ladder expirience in the last days was way greater than before, more eaquel people active, faster fights, more fun. So i hope we will not get merged again

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-1-14 06:12:57 |Show all posts
Edited by Straha at 2019-1-14 10:21

the FR just want to farm us, they have a unfair advantage over us with the stuff they got and its not fair for us to let them join again

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2019-6-15 21:49 , Processed in 0.026600 second(s), 8 queries , Xcache On.