JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 15988|Reply: 22

Storyline Chapter [Copy URL]

Post time 2015-1-12 00:38:01 |Show all posts

Storyline Chapter

1. Storyline chapters show player’sprogress in game. Player can click on “Storyline ” to check chapters and storyline progress.

2. Except for specific chapters(such as Chapter 0 and Chapter 1), all other chapters have 4 modes for playersto challenge. Player have to finish challenging all instances in the previousmode to challenge the harder mode.

3. Three Stars Perfect Pass Reward:

Each chapter under each mode has perfectpass reward.

When you have 3-stars perfectly cleared allinstances within this chapter, you can click on the “Treasure Chest ” to receive the Perfect Pass Reward.

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?
If you have met any problem in game, please send mails to support@joygames.me

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-1-26 17:12:54 |Show all posts
how many chapters does we have, is it just 3 or does we have more already?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-2 09:48:12 |Show all posts
I seriously have a bad problem here....when I started playing there were not much laggs during story line and I could hit incoming enemies with skills but now when I progressed further the lagg started off and just those soldiers pass me as if they dont get affected and even my partners just watch it and let them off.It just stopped my progress of this game.I seriously feel bad about leaving the game where the setup is good but due to the condition in storyline mode I seriously cant progress even with more dmg and defence.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-8 21:22:49 |Show all posts
all you do is pull your main character back

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-11 18:44:25 |Show all posts
yeah korethshanton is right ...and many player's also same problem with it .... its so laggy when you battle in storyline..i can't attack the enemie's that's why the enemie's passes and damages the flag... and i have a good internet connection it's such a good One Piece Game so please make a step and fix it ..

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-23 23:56:27 |Show all posts
Edited by MonkeyD.Ruffy at 2015-2-24 06:58

Good morning , i finish Chapter 6 in shura Mode and now i try the purgatory mode. My main quest send me to Amazon Lily ( i think its Chapter 7 ). Do you know when Chapter 7 will be open for playing or its only a Bug for me ?
I can travel to next stage but there i cannot go on because i cannot talk to quest person.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-24 00:04:45 |Show all posts
MonkeyD.Ruffy replied at 2015-2-23 21:56
Good morning , i finish Chapter 6 in shura Mode and now i try the purgatory mode. My main quest send ...

Chapter 7 is not released yet. You can pick up the quest for it but cant actually finish it. Hopefully it will come soon.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-24 04:48:16 |Show all posts
MonkeyD.Ruffy replied at 2015-2-24 13:56
Good morning , i finish Chapter 6 in shura Mode and now i try the purgatory mode. My main quest send ...

i done purgatory mode with 3star yesterday. just play slow and steady everyday. 1 day with 3 - 5 times... please release chapter 7 asap

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-24 10:04:53 |Show all posts
Seriously its still so laggy that I cant do anything at "bosses" maps. Can you please at least tell me if u are working on it? I am a VIP, but If something isnt done soon i might leave the game. Atleast tell me when approximetly are u considering this lag at storyline maps to end?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-2-24 11:22:43 |Show all posts
MarketKing replied at 2015-2-24 17:04
Seriously its still so laggy that I cant do anything at "bosses" maps. Can you please at least tell  ...

Where are you from man ? The lag is gone . I'm from europe and its no lag anymore.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2017-10-21 06:01 , Processed in 0.045480 second(s), 11 queries , Xcache On.