JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: Joygames

2020 June Carnival    off [Copy URL]

Post time 2020-7-3 03:45:54 |Show all posts
i think you should clear up things. most of us are confused on what's happening rn and yes, the event didn't clear to us that it would take 15k dias to get the crews and titles

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-3 03:49:46 |Show all posts
Edited by clampified at 2020-7-3 03:50
Ryuuji22 replied at 2020-7-3 03:45
i think you should clear up things. most of us are confused on what's happening rn and yes, the even ...

I've cleared things up multiple times now - the in-game event stated you needed 15,000 top-up or rather you needed to use 15,000 torches to receive the red highlighted rewards (sss frags and titles). Only 3 people in the US topped up enough. So if you didn't top-up 15,000 diamonds I cannot help you get either of those rewards.

I will request that they make it clearer for future events. Maybe increase the font size so more people read the rules/requirements. But, I personally cannot do anything other than make announcements in forums (which have been made) and in discord (which have been made).

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-3 03:52:34 |Show all posts
clampified replied at 2020-7-3 03:45
Stop spamming - one post of the same content is enough let alone 5?

Sorry, my computer just went crazy, it seemed like I couldn't post anything, so I spammed the same answer. Anyway, guys I think that all the people that topped up for the event did it because of the fragment and the title, so you need to find a solution.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-3 03:56:51 |Show all posts
OniTengu replied at 2020-7-3 03:52
Sorry, my computer just went crazy, it seemed like I couldn't post anything, so I spammed the same ...

There is no way I can get you the rewards because you didn't meet the minimum requirements. I will report this to the admin, and request that she ask the devs to add either additional warnings or a bigger font, but these are the rules of the event as stated in-game, forums, and discord.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-3 04:02:33 |Show all posts
clampified replied at 2020-7-3 03:49
I've cleared things up multiple times now - the in-game event stated you needed 15,000 top-up or ra ...

Ok for the future, but we paid a lot of money for that. So, where can I talk with someone that could solve this situation? Because the game wasn't clear at all, and we deserve the rewards or a refund.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-3 04:08:50 |Show all posts
OniTengu replied at 2020-7-3 04:02
Ok for the future, but we paid a lot of money for that. So, where can I talk with someone that cou ...

You are more than welcome to send an email to support, but as I've already stated the in-game event stated you needed to top-up X amount to receive the sss frags and title.

I can request that they add additional warnings about this, but it is stated in the event already. And in forums and in discord.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-3 04:13:39 |Show all posts
clampified replied at 2020-7-3 04:08
You are more than welcome to send an email to support, but as I've already stated the in-game even ...

Then I'll ask you one thing. Why I'm not the only idiot asking for a reward?

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-3 07:01:27 |Show all posts
UID: 3292903
server :US - US S286
user name : OmenRisk
top up : 2000

2000 coupons +4 sea soul + 8 scared tree +250 wapon metal

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-3 08:52:32 |Show all posts
I literally can't think of a way to say this without being rude, but this is as close as I can get.

The rule is clearly posted in multiple places in the event.
The game has used the exact same system for at least 2 years (since I started playing).
You are not the first people to top up without reading and/or understanding the rules.
Nobody has ever gotten the rewards they thought they would get, rather than the rewards they actually qualified for.

Clamp can't say it because he's a moderator, so I will -- you're not getting the title and frags. Live and learn, feel free to ask in Discord before topping up next time (I'd suggest everyone do that anyways as topping up effectively can be extremely complex in this game and we're happy to help you). But complaining about it is just wasting your time and his.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-3 09:05:21 |Show all posts
tspeakerfortdead replied at 2020-7-3 08:52
I literally can't think of a way to say this without being rude, but this is as close as I can get.

This is a fraud and you know that. I don't care being rude or not, but all I can say is that you're the worst kind of moneygrabber ever, congrats.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2020-8-7 06:21 , Processed in 0.013283 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.