JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: Joygames

2020 June Carnival    off [Copy URL]

Post time 2020-7-3 11:34:27 |Show all posts
OniTengu replied at 2020-7-3 09:05
This is a fraud and you know that. I don't care being rude or not, but all I can say is that you'r ...

So, I can't stress this enough - neither I nor the player above earn anything from this game. We do not get anything by lying to you or attempting to mislead you. I am a mod - thus I am a normal player that volunteers my time to help the game and respond to player issues.

You can think I'm lying if you want, but this game hasn't committed fraud because fraud would be them purposefully lying/misleading you - an example would be saying if you spend your money you'll get X and instead you get Y. The game states that if you top-up 15k diamonds (or spend 15k of the currency in this case torches) you will get titles and sss frags. Could the game make this requirement more obvious...yes they could. But the main point is - it is clearly stated in the game already, thus it is not fraud. I understand that you're upset because you believed you would be getting one thing and you got another - that is your misunderstanding and it is not the game's fault.

If you have a solution to make it more obvious in forums or discord I would be thrilled to implement it - please contact me about them. But as for in-game all I can do is request that they add more warnings - and all I can think of is a bigger font? maybe a brighter more neon color for the rules and requirements?

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-3 13:17:45 |Show all posts
clampified replied at 2020-7-3 11:34
So, I can't stress this enough - neither I nor the player above earn anything from this game. We d ...

Then why so many people are waiting for the rewards? They're all idiots? Or maybe this system is not that clear? I think that you make the event not so clear on purpose. As I already told you I wouldn't have topped up any money just for two fucking gems and chests. Maybe it's not a fraud, but you are really the worst kind of moneygrabber.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-3 13:36:17 |Show all posts
OniTengu replied at 2020-7-3 13:17
Then why so many people are waiting for the rewards? They're all idiots? Or maybe this system is n ...

There are 3 people that have begun complaining...that's not exactly "so many people." Specifically, when dozens of people topped up in both us and eu. And here's the thing, you're clearly not reading what I'm writing here or you'd know - as stated above - I have no control over these events. I am a normal player that volunteers my time. And I don't get any money from you topping up. Thus, calling me a moneygrubber again only leads me to believe that you in-fact aren't reading carefully.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-5 20:57:05 |Show all posts
omen7036 replied at 2020-7-3 07:01
UID: 3292903
server :US - US S286
user name : OmenRisk

Please note that only singe recharge meet the requirement can apply for the reward in this event, but your diamond rebate during the event time has been sent to you in-game mail, please check.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2020-8-13 20:09 , Processed in 0.010899 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.