JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 94|Reply: 6

No SSS Reward Received For Carnival Event [Copy URL]

Post time 2020-7-2 23:12:16 |Show all posts
Edited by BonelessFries at 2020-7-2 23:27

For the Cross Server Top-Up Ranking Rewards that ended 07/02/2020 I placed 6th and received mail regarding my rewards. As originally advertised I received 2 Atk Level 11 Gems, 112 Sea Soul Stones, and 100 Haki material Chest But I did not Recieve ANY SSS character Shards. Will these be coming at a later date? Im in North America, Pacific Time should I just wait until it is Midnight my time to expect the shards in my inbox? We were also supposed to Receive a Title dependent on our placement which I didn't receive. I am in server 288 and can confirm that at least two other people have not received their full rewards either.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-3 03:04:01 |Show all posts
You needed to topup or use 15,000 torches to get the title and sss frags.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-3 10:44:39 |Show all posts
What? The event didn't specify that there was a predefined minimum top up amount necessary to receive your rewards. I topped up like 150$ US worth of diamonds which placed me as 6th among all participants in the event. There was no mention of an additional requirement to spend torches. I remember there being a separate tab for rewards related to the spending of Diamonds but I'm pretty sure that wasn't a prerequisite to get your end of the event placement rewards which included the SSS Character fragments. If so, I'd like to see some proof. It's my understanding that every person in my server, 288, didn't receive their shards either.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-3 11:40:26 |Show all posts
BonelessFries replied at 2020-7-3 10:44
What? The event didn't specify that there was a predefined minimum top up amount necessary to receiv ...

Yes, there is mention - there are two sets of rewards for every monthly event and the sss frags and title are highlighted and a requirement is placed above them. We've tried posted warnings in forums and discord in an attempt to avoid any confusion. But it is stated in-game that you need to top-up 15k diamonds (or spend in this events case 15k torches) to receive the sss frag and title reward.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-3 11:44:42 |Show all posts
That's really disappointing. Can I get a link to the discord server so I can avoid this problem in the future? The link I found on the original Joygames post for the discord server resulted in a server not found error.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-3 13:43:28 |Show all posts
BonelessFries replied at 2020-7-3 11:44
That's really disappointing. Can I get a link to the discord server so I can avoid this problem in t ...

There's a link in-game for the discord - https://prnt.sc/tbd09x

Or you can use this: https://discord.gg/rZfVGw

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-7-3 17:15:16 |Show all posts
THanks for the help.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2020-8-10 09:32 , Processed in 0.012188 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.