JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
Author: cikolata

SHOW OFF   [Copy URL]

Post time 2015-9-21 06:03:07 |Show all posts
ameerrida1 replied at 2015-9-21 05:21
Hmm, okay, thanks for your opinion. I was humbly telling the guy he's making no sense, I am only c ...

maybe he is joking ..........

Use magic Report

Chief Petty Officer

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post time 2015-9-21 06:27:01 |Show all posts
ameerrida1 replied at 2015-9-21 18:21
Hmm, okay, thanks for your opinion. I was humbly telling the guy he's making no sense, I am only c ...

sorry...if i may...
condescending? i don't understand..which part of that question was condescending to you? he just asked "how do you know that she is normal people?" which to me it is quite simple and straightforward question reffering to when you said "If you are a super hot female/male model but you are not.." like you know her well...
i wonder...do you really not understand the question or you just simply want to avoid it using the most crude possible way by commenting on his grammar? or maybe both?

but if you really can't understand let my try and rephrase it for you in more detailed way... how can you tell that she in not a super hot model? or rather how do you know her at all?
they way you talk about her sound more like assumption and streotyping to me,and that is not really cool now is it? unless you do really know here in real life but that feels less likely..

and also...why is that in some thread that i visit i would see you quote her first and start bashing and mocking her? when she never mention you in the 1st place? stalker much? school boy crush thing? i don't know which is it but i would call it harrasment and that is also not cool......you are making yourself looking really bad..by bad i mean really bad

i don't know gorthor but i know she likes to brag,boast,gloat and all that stuff but she has the bragging rights...and whats more...this thread is called SHOW OFF...and she also has the redeeming quaities like giving advise to n00bs like me,which is more useful and helpful than you who just shove people off by commenting their grammars when you can ask nicely like "sorry,i don't understand your question..."

now then..that is all...i think...
sorry,i know that you are a sensitive and purehearted one so i might hurt you a bit,since i can't give any ice cream i shall post a picture here,my personal favourite is chocolate by the way...it taste great on sunny and hot days that makes your skin felt like its burning

enjoy~

attachment: You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account?
need hugs (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Trafalgar Law is my Husbando

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-21 07:06:25 |Show all posts
naezagame@yahoo.com replied at 2015-9-21 07:27
sorry...if i may...
condescending? i don't understand..which part of that question was condescendi ...

The only thing I bothered looking at is the ice cream, thank you!

Use magic Report

Chief Petty Officer

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post time 2015-9-21 07:46:45 |Show all posts
ameerrida1 replied at 2015-9-21 21:06
The only thing I bothered looking at is the ice cream, thank you!

i knew you would like it afterall.

need hugs (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Trafalgar Law is my Husbando

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-21 08:42:24 |Show all posts
naezagame@yahoo.com replied at 2015-9-21 08:46
i knew you would like it afterall.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-21 10:20:41 |Show all posts
i don't know gorthor but i know she likes to brag,boast,gloat and all that stuff
See ? you know me

Well yeah i m braggin alot but it's never nastily ( unless the one i reply is a total moron , thoses concerned will know who one is ) . Often it's a "mean" to have other players react and post their own screens . From the beginning of this game , i always loved watching BIG and SCARY accounts with HUGE numbers etc etc . this is in my opinion what's fun in this game . Plus , you ( as in you in general ) may deny it , but this game is 100% based on the competition , even vs other servers , and that's what oils this game ( that and the credit card ) . This is a ladder game after all .
OP1 EU 12 PvEGirl        servers release dates: US80 > EU12 > US81
Simply TOP 1

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-21 10:35:29 |Show all posts
ice cream!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-21 10:36:46 |Show all posts
Shush I'm on a diet ...
EU G42 - KuroiKarasu - VIP5 - Taunts are for pussies! :^)

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-22 00:06:38 |Show all posts
Inugam1 replied at 2015-9-21 11:36
Shush I'm on a diet ...

From all the posts I've seen so far, I'd have to say you're the only 1 whom I look up to considering I could drastically improve my vocabulary here in the forum

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-9-22 04:05:13 |Show all posts
itsjxhn replied at 2015-9-22 07:06
From all the posts I've seen so far, I'd have to say you're the only 1 whom I look up to consideri ...

Haha

I'm happy and honored that I can be of use to someone at least  
EU G42 - KuroiKarasu - VIP5 - Taunts are for pussies! :^)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2018-12-10 23:00 , Processed in 0.028714 second(s), 9 queries , Xcache On.