JoyGames Forum

Retrieve Password
Search
!show!: 2593|Reply: 0

General Discussion Rules  off [Copy URL]

Post time 2015-10-17 13:13:18 |Show all posts
Edited by Sakisaka at 2015-12-4 21:30

Hi! Welcome to the General Discussion

Below is a list of rules i have created, please follow these rules so we can all have a better time on the forums

1.Please speak in clear English
2.Threads and posts containing any swear words or hate messages are not allowed.
3.Please do not create posts and threads that in start arguments or flame the forums.
4.No spam. This includes threads without any sort of meaning, off topic discussions and advertisements to offsite links.
5.If you have any suggestions, please make sure to post them in the "Suggestions" section in the "Bug report & Suggestion" section.
6.If you do have any issues, please go to the Bug Report & suggestions section to find an answer.
7.You can also contact the support team on skype if you have any urgent issues. This is their username: support.op2

8.Also make sure to look at the official Rules which apply to every part of the forum: http://forums.joygames.me/thread-772-1-1.html
9.Be nice!! Let's try and make a fun and friendly environment on this thread ^.^

Also if you have any issues you can message me in game, my username is Saki

Thank you!
Saki

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Archiver|JoyGames Inc.

GMT-6, 2018-12-13 05:30 , Processed in 0.024603 second(s), 10 queries , Xcache On.